PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha peacekeeper was nerfed

master3786
02-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Eat dirt PK scrubs

VillNess
02-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Eat dirt PK scrubs

Nerfed how? If it was only the grab and stab nerf then whatever, I never abused that coward tactic anyways

master3786
02-07-2017, 10:59 PM
bleed does 75% less

Hackfraysn
02-07-2017, 11:05 PM
bleed does 75% less

Source?

StrayZ
02-07-2017, 11:11 PM
Ya what's your source?

AndreasZ94
02-07-2017, 11:18 PM
75% less! No way that's true. They only adjustment the peacekeeper needed imo was make the 3rd stab counterable in some way or make bleeding a little weaker.

LordKaterchen
02-07-2017, 11:20 PM
I assume his source is the currently running event

https://www.twitch.tv/forhonorgame

You could see some PK gameplay earlier and bleed looked much weaker. I wouldn't throw around percentages though.

AndreasZ94
02-07-2017, 11:23 PM
Well, if they significantly reduced her bleeding damage then atleast give her a little more hp

master3786
02-07-2017, 11:29 PM
dont need a source I am telling you a fact I dont care if you believe me or not either way its nerfed

Egotistic_Ez
02-07-2017, 11:46 PM
dont need a source I am telling you a fact I dont care if you believe me or not either way its nerfed

I think we've just found trump's uplay account.

Waynedetta40k
02-07-2017, 11:56 PM
Yep I am watching the event 3 stabs do like 75% of 1 Healthbar as dmg but a single stab does more than before it seems like they nerfed the overall dmg but shiftet some dmg to the first stab.

PanzerShrekonin
02-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Good. her grab stab was a bit broken doing 3 bars of Hp on a heavy((Conq))

My fully charged heavy attack doesn't even do 3 bars xD

Ragnar---
02-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Thats a great change. More to come I hope.

master3786
02-08-2017, 12:11 AM
Warlord was nerfed if he does his mega block and then does a headbutt right after it does 50% stamina drain to the warlord
Valkyrie gets slower dash attacks.
Shugoki gets slower light attacks but hets more super armor.
Raider and orochi stay the same.
Kensei gets 5 health bars now and a fast upper light.

Again you guys ask me for sources, I am the source believe me or not. Idc

AviiD.
02-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Yeah that triple stab looked weak af but as long as it does more damage than a normal heavy attack it will be fine I guess

D_cover
02-08-2017, 12:17 AM
I think we've just found trump's uplay account.

I found this funnier than I should of.

Zea1ot
02-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Finally, i don't even surprised. Are there anyone really thinks the reason why there's so much PKs is a amount of "hight skilled players"? Now the population will be shifted, next "PK" will be the warlord, after every "skilled" "i just like PK style" switch.

then atleast give her a little more hp
no

ZuivrZilvr
02-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Finally, i don't even surprised. Are there anyone really thinks the reason why there's so much PKs is a amount of "hight skilled players"? Now the population will be shifted, next "PK" will be the warlord, after every "skilled" "i just like PK style" switch.

no

Ehm, you do realize that Warlord was nerfed much harder than PK right? And for good reason.

D_cover
02-08-2017, 12:54 AM
Ehm, you do realize that Warlord was nerfed much harder than PK right? And for good reason.

Won't lie that turtle move annoyed the hell out of me. The one good thing about the Warlord during the beta is that everyone was playing Peacekeeper.

ZuivrZilvr
02-08-2017, 12:58 AM
Won't lie that turtle move annoyed the hell out of me. The one good thing about the Warlord during the beta is that everyone was playing Peacekeeper.

Haha very true

darkbluenc
02-08-2017, 01:34 AM
Warlord was nerfed if he does his mega block and then does a headbutt right after it does 50% stamina drain to the warlord
Valkyrie gets slower dash attacks.
Shugoki gets slower light attacks but hets more super armor.
Raider and orochi stay the same.
Kensei gets 5 health bars now and a fast upper light.

Again you guys ask me for sources, I am the source believe me or not. Idc

Did they also nerf Nobushi bleed damage? (not sure it is needed since they don't have one super strong bleed move like the PK)
Did they nerf the passive otherwise?

I guess my question is does no news for nobushi means no changes or not ...

Oupyz
02-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Did they also nerf Nobushi bleed damage? (not sure it is needed since they don't have one super strong bleed move like the PK)
Did they nerf the passive otherwise?

I guess my question is does no news for nobushi means no changes or not ...

from watching the stream don't think she was nerfed , she doesn't need it anyway , warlord on the other hand is looooooooooooool =))) , big nerf before release or 80% of the player base will be warlord

SF_JHawk373
02-08-2017, 02:06 AM
This was a fix to keep scrubs who can't counter guard break from crying themselves to sleep. It will have little effect on high level play.

D_cover
02-08-2017, 02:09 AM
This was a fix to keep scrubs who can't counter guard break from crying themselves to sleep. It will have little effect on high level play.

As it should.

Funny to see the PK players say deal with it and be mature to the PK players crying about the nerf.

I want to hear CaRtOoNz opinion since he was one of the bigger youtubers that loves PK and defended the class.

PanzerShrekonin
02-08-2017, 02:15 AM
I hope they keep balancing this game so there is more diversity. Seeing only peacekeeper, nobushis and Orochis got old.

Reaper_Sykko
02-08-2017, 02:18 AM
id be ok with the nerf if they booster her normal dmg alitle

SF_JHawk373
02-08-2017, 02:19 AM
I think it's safe to say that the majority of us have been around the horn a few times when it comes to multiplayer games. Champions are over powered and then become irrelivant and then become strong again. Good gamers will adapt, bad gamers will continue to beg for the nerf hammer.

Saddle up.

blueberry_deer
02-08-2017, 02:20 AM
i've seen it on the stream and as a pk main, the change is good. bleed was broken

Reaper_Sykko
02-08-2017, 02:22 AM
I hope they keep balancing this game so there is more diversity. Seeing only peacekeeper, nobushis and Orochis got old.

haha yeah , im fine with the nerf to be honest, now youll see who really is good with peacekeeper , for other people , go back to orocheese.

Karma_Ghost
02-08-2017, 02:30 AM
I think it's safe to say that the majority of us have been around the horn a few times when it comes to multiplayer games. Champions are over powered and then become irrelivant and then become strong again. Good gamers will adapt, bad gamers will continue to beg for the nerf hammer.

Saddle up.

Only bad gamers want balance issues addressed? You acknowledge there are balance issues so you're either one of the bad gamers or you're okay with poor balance.

PanzerShrekonin
02-08-2017, 02:34 AM
haha yeah , im fine with the nerf to be honest, now youll see who really is good with peacekeeper , for other people , go back to orocheese.

I actually had a pretty good handle on fighting Oros. Was pretty equal as a conq. Only nooboshis and PK's were really a challenge. Well Warlord too, but thats not the point :P

Kintoun
02-08-2017, 03:09 AM
Nerf was way too extreme. Stab combo does less than a single heavy now. I'm not sure what PK brings to the table anymore. Take away the bleeds and you're left with something worse than Orochi.

Off a successful guard break (no wall stun):
Warden gets free side heavy or two side lights
Warlord gets a free heavy/headbutt/light
Conq gets a free shield bash or heavy
Zerker gets a light or side heavy
Orochi gets two overhead lights or any heavy
Raider gets nothing free from a guard break
PK now gets a side heavy
Nobushi gets a free top heavy
Kensei ???
Shugoki ???
Lawbringer ???
Valk ???

BTW far as I can tell ALL bleeds were nerfed not just Stab combo.

Please enlighten me. Why should I play a PK now? I understand bleed was OP, but this...?

PanzerShrekonin
02-08-2017, 03:17 AM
Nerf was way too extreme. Stab combo does less than a single heavy now. I'm not sure what PK brings to the table anymore. Take away the bleeds and you're left with something worse than Orochi.

Off a successful guard break (no wall stun):
Warden gets free side heavy or two side lights
Warlord gets a free heavy/headbutt/light
Conq gets a free shield bash or heavy
Zerker gets a light or side heavy
Orochi gets two overhead lights or any heavy
Raider gets nothing free from a guard break
PK now gets a side heavy
Nobushi gets a free top heavy
Kensei ???
Shugoki ???
Lawbringer ???
Valk ???

BTW far as I can tell ALL bleeds were nerfed not just Stab combo.

Please enlighten me. Why should I play a PK now? I understand bleed was OP, but this...?

Cause ur fast as **** and can dodge and side step like a boss.

davedxd
02-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Cause ur fast as **** and can dodge and side step like a boss.

Berserker and Orochi are fast as **** and can dodge and side step like a boss too, and they do more damage, lol..

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 01:08 AM
Berserker and Orochi are fast as **** and can dodge and side step like a boss too, and they do more damage, lol..

Well yea. Now htey do since your ******** guardbreak did 3 bars of Hp with a kick at the end. xD

not even the conquerers charged up heavy attack did that much damage.

davedxd
02-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Well yea. Now htey do since your ******** guardbreak did 3 bars of Hp with a kick at the end. xD

not even the conquerers charged up heavy attack did that much damage.

no need to get salty, i know my PK needed a nerf, i was just saying that if speed and side steps are the only thing PK do now, they pretty much are doomed, but ill test it before crying about a well needed nerf, im pretty sure shes still viable and good with all the bleeds, u can still sidestep and bleed, charge dash and bleed, deflect and bleed, GB and bleed, Hard attack cancel into a bleed, now ppl will just need more skill to play as PK more effiiciently..

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 01:42 AM
no need to get salty, i know my PK needed a nerf, i was just saying that if speed and side steps are the only thing PK do now, they pretty much are doomed, but ill test it before crying about a well needed nerf, im pretty sure shes still viable and good with all the bleeds, u can still sidestep and bleed, charge dash and bleed, deflect and bleed, GB and bleed, Hard attack cancel into a bleed, now ppl will just need more skill to play as PK more effiiciently..

I apologize. I just get salty when people blatantly ignore things were broken and claim that its "fine" despite evidence portraying otherwise. It happens in all games though. Fanboys of certain classes dont want their classes to be nerfed. I wouldn' want my conq being nerfed, but then again, no one plays conq xD

davedxd
02-09-2017, 01:54 AM
I apologize. I just get salty when people blatantly ignore things were broken and claim that its "fine" despite evidence portraying otherwise. It happens in all games though. Fanboys of certain classes dont want their classes to be nerfed. I wouldn' want my conq being nerfed, but then again, no one plays conq xD

Yeah, im actually happy with PK's nerf, now there wont be that many ppl playing as her just cause she's easy, or op, or things like that, less people playing as pk the better..=D, and i wont have a hard time facing a few bad players just cause they managed to grab me once and take half my health with that ****..

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Yeah, im actually happy with PK's nerf, now there wont be that many ppl playing as her just cause she's easy, or op, or things like that, less people playing as pk the better..=D, and i wont have a hard time facing a few bad players just cause they managed to grab me once and take half my health with that ****..

It was def a really scummy move to abuse.

Im happy they are fixing things.

I didn't like the fact taht the 3 most used characters were the Nooboshi((I gave it this term. :P)), the Orochi and the PK.

top 3 characters were this and it was old. No one really played the conq and I was like... Is it because hes hard as hell to play or what...

davedxd
02-09-2017, 02:05 AM
It was def a really scummy move to abuse.

Im happy they are fixing things.

I didn't like the fact taht the 3 most used characters were the Nooboshi((I gave it this term. :P)), the Orochi and the PK.

top 3 characters were this and it was old. No one really played the conq and I was like... Is it because hes hard as hell to play or what...

I only know about the PK and Warlord's nerf, orochi and nobushi are getting nerf'd?

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 02:09 AM
I only know about the PK and Warlord's nerf, orochi and nobushi are getting nerf'd?

Not that im aware of. Orochi is really good, but as a conq I did well against them.

Nooboshi was good against the conq but as a Kensei I beat them well.

-shrug-

SF_JHawk373
02-09-2017, 02:46 AM
Only bad gamers want balance issues addressed? You acknowledge there are balance issues so you're either one of the bad gamers or you're okay with poor balance.

That's not what I said at all, we all want balance but good gamers can adapt to different heroes where bad gamers cannot. You will never achieve perfect balance in a multiplayer game, that's all there is to it. Some classes are just designed to be better than others no matter what the game is.

The main point I was making is that it's a constant circle of balancing. Adapt or don't.

davedxd
02-09-2017, 03:07 AM
What makes a good player is the ability to adapt, crying on forums is not gonna make u play better..u can play as a low tier character and still beat a good player playing a high tier character.. let them balance the game and test it out, you are supposed to provide feedback, but you can't demand them to do as you wish..

The Painkiller
02-09-2017, 03:19 AM
I don't think PK was OP. It was hard as hell for her to land more than one stab. I think she just aggravated people with her hit and run tactics, so people cried.

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 04:12 AM
I don't think PK was OP. It was hard as hell for her to land more than one stab. I think she just aggravated people with her hit and run tactics, so people cried.

Considering she was in the top 3 of the most played characters within the beta, she wasn't balanced.

Either A. She's ridiculously easy to do well with.
B. She's stronger tahn the other classes.
or C. Its just a coincidence((Tin foil hat mode)).

Orochi, Nooboshi and Peacekeeper were the top 3 played classes in the closed Beta. That was a concern for alot of us that only thye were being played. You rarely if ever saw a conquerer.

Grievuuz
02-09-2017, 10:31 AM
As it should.

Funny to see the PK players say deal with it and be mature to the PK players crying about the nerf.

I want to hear CaRtOoNz opinion since he was one of the bigger youtubers that loves PK and defended the class.

Doesn't matter what some random youtuber believes, or how "big" they are.

The PK bleed was overpowered AF due to the move being incredibly low risk and insane reward. This is not an opinion, it's a fact.

Akasha-Rose
02-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Considering she was in the top 3 of the most played characters within the beta, she wasn't balanced.

Either A. She's ridiculously easy to do well with.
B. She's stronger tahn the other classes.
or C. Its just a coincidence((Tin foil hat mode)).

Orochi, Nooboshi and Peacekeeper were the top 3 played classes in the closed Beta. That was a concern for alot of us that only thye were being played. You rarely if ever saw a conquerer.

The irony that two of the newest classes just introduced were top 3 played, but doesn't see it. Get better, more in depth, data tha this what people saw and how you feel about it nonsense.

sayi50
02-09-2017, 11:26 AM
As a person who played Peacekeeper during the Closed Beta, I am happy about the bleed nerf. I want the scrubs who give my class a bad name to go play the "next OP class" and leave my class alone lol :D

DemonReborn23
02-09-2017, 11:56 AM
As a person who played Peacekeeper during the Closed Beta, I am happy about the bleed nerf. I want the scrubs who give my class a bad name to go play the "next OP class" and leave my class alone lol :D

true story bro i m still going to play Peacekeeper to the ground with or without nerf .. And i m still going to rek allot but allot of people

WOR-Hunter
02-09-2017, 12:37 PM

Haha! This guys name and attitude suggest he's a fat guy in front of a computer. Smh... If you are going to throw out topics, at least learn how to punctuate your sentences.

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 02:31 PM
The irony that two of the newest classes just introduced were top 3 played, but doesn't see it. Get better, more in depth, data tha this what people saw and how you feel about it nonsense.

That would cover a bit of how much was played. not the extreme imbalance of classes being played that people saw during closed beta.

As I said before, I dont have an issue with Nooboshi or Orochi. I do ok against Orochi and Nooboshi was just a counter to my conquerer.

Peacekeeper was rightfully nerfed as doing 3 bars of Hp to a heavy was a bit too high.

tcs1991.ts
02-09-2017, 02:34 PM
PK GB according to the just released open beta patch notes was not nerfed suck on that one.

Not that I care. I Mained a berserker and had zero issues killed PK 1v1

Waynedetta40k
02-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Actually im ingame and it hasnt been nerfed XD
So hes right ...

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Lets just hope the nerf goes thru soon. It was really dumb that you can take 3 bars of HP from a conq lol

Waynedetta40k
02-09-2017, 02:55 PM
its 2 bars not 3 and this is why ubi does not listen to guys like u.

tcs1991.ts
02-09-2017, 02:56 PM
I've been hit with the GB many times and still walk away victorous. Skills > moves

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 03:00 PM
its 2 bars not 3 and this is why ubi does not listen to guys like u.

It was 3 bars of Hp in closed beta.

Waynedetta40k
02-09-2017, 03:03 PM
No it never was it was always 2 bars i played him trough the whole CB

TheEpicRage
02-09-2017, 03:08 PM
How's about we say 2 and a half and just enjoy the beta?

davedxd
02-09-2017, 03:09 PM
the damage ticks slower now i guess, and thats it..im good either way..

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 03:20 PM
the damage ticks slower now i guess, and thats it..im good either way..

I will say this. Im in the beta now and im not seeing any PK's. xD

Thats good

On a side note, I thought I'd enjoy playing Raider but Wardens are really really good at wrecking me. Guess ill go back to conq xD

davedxd
02-09-2017, 04:03 PM
I will say this. Im in the beta now and im not seeing any PK's. xD

Thats good

On a side note, I thought I'd enjoy playing Raider but Wardens are really really good at wrecking me. Guess ill go back to conq xD

thats good, i havent found a single PK till now, and haven't lost yet =D

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 04:07 PM
thats good, i havent found a single PK till now, and haven't lost yet =D

You know what. Im not giving up on Raider. He's fun. Its just the conq was a tough cookie to fight. :D

Plus I only need 1k more steel to get his next execution!

davedxd
02-09-2017, 04:16 PM
You know what. Im not giving up on Raider. He's fun. Its just the conq was a tough cookie to fight. :D

Plus I only need 1k more steel to get his next execution!

raider is my second main, i love him, but i cant beat a good orochi =/

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 04:18 PM
raider is my second main, i love him, but i cant beat a good orochi =/

Ive done ok.

Conq's get me as a raider.

As a conq, I only had trouble with PK'sa nd Nooboshis... Well and other conqs/warlords. Shield vs Shield is rough man xD

Raider, Im doing well but Wardens and Conq's are proving a bit difficult.

Nekosinner
02-09-2017, 04:39 PM
As a peacekeeper main, I haven't notice the difference so :) Can't wait to meet you on the field.

Fate__Zero
02-09-2017, 05:12 PM
Eat dirt PK scrubs

Yeah man, that bleed is so nerfed. Too bad its damage is untouched.

http://i.imgur.com/8Cdn5VD.png

PanzerShrekonin
02-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Yeah man, that bleed is so nerfed. Too bad its damage is untouched.

http://i.imgur.com/8Cdn5VD.png

Yea. Im guessing that what was seen in the twitch might just be on release. not in open beta. Who knows

Gray360UK
02-09-2017, 05:54 PM
The patch notes are back up now, in the Official News and Announcements section.