PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Team

BakaBryan
02-07-2017, 02:03 PM
Yo

I've been looking forward to this game since the reveal trailer, so I'm really excited to know that it's just around the corner
I'm trying to create a Team for For Honor, with people who have fairly decent skill, 18+, are active players and of course enjoy playing the game

So if you're interested feel free to add me on Uplay @ BakaBryan.AmT and or join this Discord below
https://discord.gg/NCqBgbR

bsftsfk
02-07-2017, 02:45 PM
Yo

I've been looking forward to this game since the reveal trailer, so I'm really excited to know that it's just around the corner
I'm trying to create a Team for For Honor, with people who have fairly decent skill, 18+, are active players and of course enjoy playing the game

So if you're interested feel free to add me on Uplay @ BakaBryan.AmT and or join this Discord below
https://discord.gg/NCqBgbR

Hey! I'm just curious, why are you trying to find teammates here? I mean, there are easier ways to do that. For example, on ps4 there is psn with hundreds of communities in there, so you can just create "Party" (voice channel), publish it wherever you want and almost instantly find teammates. Also, if you intend to communicate in english, then it's even easier: play, say, duels and invite those opponents, who are really good.
I'm sure there are similar ways on pc and xbox. So, why exactly here? Again, just curiosity, sorry for off-topic, mate ;)

BakaBryan
02-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Hey! I'm just curious, why are you trying to find teammates here? I mean, there are easier ways to do that. For example, on ps4 there is psn with hundreds of communities in there, so you can just create "Party" (voice channel), publish it wherever you want and almost instantly find teammates. Also, if you intend to communicate in english, then it's even easier: play, say, duels and invite those opponents, who are really good.
I'm sure there are similar ways on pc and xbox. So, why exactly here? Again, just curiosity, sorry for off-topic, mate ;)

I'm on PC, and Idk, I like to play games like these with people who communicate, and I don't think people are going to talk in game that much if not at all

bsftsfk
02-07-2017, 07:09 PM
oh, ok, i see. I get used to meet a lot of mature players with voice in ps4 :) Join our dark side :)