PDA

View Full Version : Forget the gender stuff I want Ubi to give us brits are U back.

D_cover
02-07-2017, 03:42 AM
Everyone is so concerned about Ubisoft being sexist and not respecting genders.

The real issue particularly the For Honor team is not respecting how other countries spell certain words. Us Brits occasionally like to throw the U into words. It is a deep part of are culture that goes back to the mere creation of the English language.

I have suppressed my rage for long enough. Seeing these people complain that they can't have a male peacekeeper. They think that is the real crime here. When really my Great British language has been disrespected. I can only see the colour red. Even now my Firefox browser is saying I spelt colour wrong.

Ubisoft.... You dishnonour me.

ZuivrZilvr
02-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Yes, how dare they 'dishnonour' the Brits! I am so mad! Bloody hell... Let's feed em spotted d*ck sponge pudding and saucy bangers, and sh*t down their chimney!

Egotistic_Ez
02-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Yanks can't even spell honour. Not really surprising is it?

Trustful_Whale
02-07-2017, 03:08 PM
"Give us brits are U back"

Not until you learn your own language.

Aarpian2
02-07-2017, 03:52 PM
Everyone is so concerned about Ubisoft being sexist and not respecting genders.

The real issue particularly the For Honor team is not respecting how other countries spell certain words. Us Brits occasionally like to throw the U into words. It is a deep part of are culture that goes back to the mere creation of the English language.

I have suppressed my rage for long enough. Seeing these people complain that they can't have a male peacekeeper. They think that is the real crime here. When really my Great British language has been disrespected. I can only see the colour red. Even now my Firefox browser is saying I spelt colour wrong.

Ubisoft.... You dishnonour me.

Our. It's "our u".

:-|

bsftsfk
02-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Sorry for offtop :)
Reminds me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp37jdduMbI