PDA

View Full Version : Are there in-game purchases?

CertifiedWeaboo
02-05-2017, 08:01 PM
Maybe currency, packs, etc. Just wondering because I do have a little bit of money left...

Jan_GG
02-05-2017, 08:05 PM
It's Ubi. There will be.

D_cover
02-06-2017, 01:28 AM
Yes in the beta you could do "scavenging" to get more items and what not. Not sure what the price was but from the joke of the pricing from Assassin's Creed Unity for the animus hacks or what ever they were called I wouldn't touch them.

I plan to play a ton and if they have the grinding done right to make you feel like you are always improving they will make more money from people recommending the game to friends than trying to get into are wallets with P2W tactics.

Even now one of my friends is on the fence and another is calling it a smite clone and I've gave them the ultimatum of "I won't be playing anything else"

Reinborn
02-06-2017, 03:07 AM
I'm almost positive that there will be microtransactions where people will be able to buy scavenging packs. Most likely something very similiar, or the exactly same, as Battlefield 1's battlepacks (that cost around 2€ each) or Dead Space 3's Ration Seals pack - both giving a certain, random gear.

If by in-game purchase you do not mean spending real money, then yes, you will be able to spend your currency on said packs that come in a variety of 5.