PDA

View Full Version : ghost recon wildland

JBTRU2THEGAME
02-05-2017, 03:54 PM
let me start off saying ghost recon wildland is a good game good job ubisoft not bad for a beta just a few things i would like in the game before release. i would like more options in
creating my character similar to saint row like choose ur race voices and do more with the face change not just picking what they have and also more hairstyles for male and female not just short hairstyles and ponytails for females long hair would be nice to. i would like to give my characters age if u want to be a young or old ghost soldier and also let me choose my weight and height on my character more clothes to just my options on the creating section. i'm playing it on the xbox one and the have a few bugs and frame rate issues i hope it will be fix on release day and also i hpe the game run at 1080p 60fps as well thanks ubisoft for more 3rd person coop games we need more like that in the future

Warren-Merchant
02-07-2017, 09:02 AM
First off,i want say thank you for choosing me for the close beta for Ghost Recon. I terminal colen cancer. I wasn't sure if I would get a chance to play it. I pre-ordered it a week ago cuz I wasn't sure if I was going to be around when the game was going to be released. I'm probably number one Tom Clancy Ghost Recon fan been playing the game since it first came out for the PlayStation. and I still own all of them.
Now onto the game. The story line was amazing. Graphics amazing to. Over all game play is good. There were few glitches. Like some of the weapon would float by them selves. It took me little time to get used to vehicle control. I played the beta for over 24 hours. Went through region 3 time to try different skill build. Sorry my review wasnt more detailed. Im not as picky. Im 44 as long as a game keeps me entertained. Do to my health, I lot time on my hands for gaming. See you on the 7th.

Brent/ Mity Zod