PDA

View Full Version : ~Graphical Bug, stationary aircraft, FMB

Chuck_Older
03-23-2004, 07:52 PM
Hiya.

I just noticed that there's a small glitch with the aircraft ID markings on the P-51B in the Full Mission Builder, when the P-51B is a Stationary Aircraft.

The letter behind the US national insignia is drastically higher than the letters before the insignia.

My understanding of US markings in WWII is imperfect, but I can find no reference to this practice and can only assume it is a minor bug, or that my reference material is lacking in this regard.

Oleg- this is a small inconvenience, but if this is a bug, I wonder if there is a quick and easy fix for this wayward letter's positioning. In any case, I thought I would bring it to your attention.

Thanks for your time

Wave bub-bub-bub-bye to the boss, it's your profit, it's his loss~ Clash

Chuck_Older
03-23-2004, 07:52 PM
Hiya.

I just noticed that there's a small glitch with the aircraft ID markings on the P-51B in the Full Mission Builder, when the P-51B is a Stationary Aircraft.

The letter behind the US national insignia is drastically higher than the letters before the insignia.

My understanding of US markings in WWII is imperfect, but I can find no reference to this practice and can only assume it is a minor bug, or that my reference material is lacking in this regard.

Oleg- this is a small inconvenience, but if this is a bug, I wonder if there is a quick and easy fix for this wayward letter's positioning. In any case, I thought I would bring it to your attention.

Thanks for your time

VVS-Manuc
03-24-2004, 03:57 AM
More important in my view:

The generic number code of all P-51's in QMB and FMB is
1.) totally wrong
2.) too low at the fuselage (should be centered with the insigna star)

Chuck_Older
03-24-2004, 03:14 PM
I agree

But I thought having the plane coded "US*A" was fun, at least.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif