PDA

View Full Version : Will we be about to duel are friends?

D_cover
02-04-2017, 09:47 PM
From what I know of the beta you could not duel friends in a party.

Through every version of the tech test I and many others weren't or unaware of how to go about of creating a duel with a friend. Bit of a buzz kill for me and one friend since we got into which faction was better.

I would understand if it was implemented to prevent boasting characters. But a simple way around that would just to disable loot and xp if it were to become a problem which is doubtful since the time and effort isn't even worth it.

Is the any information to say that inviting friends to duels will be in the final beta or full game?:confused:

Sirrkas
02-04-2017, 09:54 PM
What you are looking for are custom games. Not sure how they were called ingame. There you can decide on which map you play, change some rules and donīt get loot.

You could for example reduce or increase the damage or allow to use character skills like the crossbow of peacekeeper.

D_cover
02-04-2017, 10:10 PM
What you are looking for are custom games. Not sure how they were called ingame. There you can decide on which map you play, change some rules and donīt get loot.

You could for example reduce or increase the damage or allow to use character skills like the crossbow of peacekeeper.

I see bit more annoying to set up seeing I just want a basic duel but at least the is an option.

Sirrkas
02-04-2017, 10:12 PM
I havenīt opened one myself yet, but that would probably the standard rules, if you choose 1vs1 for the custom.

UbiJurassic
02-05-2017, 01:31 AM
In For Honor, the ability to create a custom game and duel a friend is available. The option to create a custom game is located in the game's main menu. If for some reason you find that you are still unable to create a duel with a friend, feel free to ask the community or message any member of the community team for guidance. :)

D_cover
02-06-2017, 01:32 AM
In For Honor, the ability to create a custom game and duel a friend is available. The option to create a custom game is located in the game's main menu. If for some reason you find that you are still unable to create a duel with a friend, feel free to ask the community or message any member of the community team for guidance. :)

Thanks for the info.

Will bump to let others know.