PDA

View Full Version : how equipment works?

gugli.
02-04-2017, 04:04 PM
i've recently played the closed beta and i have a question, does the equipment matter in 1v1 2v2 4v4 (not dominion)?
i've heard that equipment only scales stats in dominion.
i dont like the microtransaction and unbalanced combat ...

Dez_troi_aR
02-04-2017, 05:12 PM
i've recently played the closed beta and i have a question, does the equipment matter in 1v1 2v2 4v4 (not dominion)?
i've heard that equipment only scales stats in dominion.
i dont like the microtransaction and unbalanced combat ...

Dont worry, equipment doesnt affect 1v1 and 2v2. (I am not sure about 4v4 deathmatch, though)

I agree, duel and brawl should be about raw skill, no place for stats there. On the other hand, the stats wont make THAT much of a difference in dominion. THey matter, but apparently they adjusted them after the alpha, where they were much to strong.

Deuzerre_OS
02-04-2017, 07:28 PM
Well, from what I saw they are "give this, take that" which mostly enhances on playstyle over "Unjustly buffing this guy".

HotPotato555
02-04-2017, 10:21 PM
Dont worry, equipment doesnt affect 1v1 and 2v2. (I am not sure about 4v4 deathmatch, though)

I agree, duel and brawl should be about raw skill, no place for stats there. On the other hand, the stats wont make THAT much of a difference in dominion. THey matter, but apparently they adjusted them after the alpha, where they were much to strong.

I was just wondering, do the feats stack their buffs? Like Raider for example using fury and inspire, would he gain both attack bonuses, or just the highest one?