PDA

View Full Version : In future titles could we get rid of the

DBLxxShotz
02-02-2017, 06:49 PM
term "heroes"? I really hate the term and would rather we refer to them as warriors. Just a random thought not being nitpicky.

Eirmund
02-02-2017, 07:01 PM
How bout Champions?

I feel Heroes is a necessary term to identify that these warriors are different than the others. They're stronger, faster, more durable then the rest. The grunts or minion are still warriors as well and saying Warriors doesn't really distinguish as well as Heroes. But if you don't like that word, I propose Champions.

FREEDOM from
02-02-2017, 07:15 PM
I think heroes is very fitting for this game, probably more so than most other games.

DBLxxShotz
02-02-2017, 07:35 PM
I think heroes is very fitting for this game, probably more so than most other games.

How so?

DBLxxShotz
02-02-2017, 07:37 PM
How bout Champions?

I feel Heroes is a necessary term to identify that these warriors are different than the others. They're stronger, faster, more durable then the rest. The grunts or minion are still warriors as well and saying Warriors doesn't really distinguish as well as Heroes. But if you don't like that word, I propose Champions.

Thats a good way to look at it. Not sure about champions either.

FREEDOM from
02-02-2017, 07:46 PM
How so?

How is it not? there are factions, and within those faction are heroes that are doing much more than just the typical warriors (I think warriors are more like the NPCs on dominion and campaign mode). The players are the "heroes" of the factions. Champions is fine too but i mean is it really necessary for a game to call people champions instead of heroes? They are basically the same thing.