PDA

View Full Version : Do we still need PSN to play against bots?

ChivNoble-NFK
02-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Title
Same goes for Xbox 1.

ChivNoble-NFK
02-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Hello?

ChivNoble-NFK
02-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Well you're playing against bots, not real people. So...

FREEDOM from
02-02-2017, 08:00 PM
Great question. For xbox you can have a silver subscription that lets you online but you can't play against other players. From the beta everything is kinda lumped together in the same area so i'm not sure. Would be really cool to have that option though.

FREEDOM from
02-02-2017, 08:03 PM
Like i said the game is ALWAYS ONLINE. There is noway to launch the game offline so it doesnt matters if you play vs bots or players. I Hope its clear enough.

I get what you're saying by that. There isn't a "local multiplayer" option like in Call of Duty where you can create a match against bots and go at it. Which makes me think that option won't be in this game.

ChivNoble-NFK
02-02-2017, 08:39 PM
If so then, i'm kinda screwed :p

Goromaia
02-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Oh btw i heard there is actually a Local multiplayer option or Local splitscreen *. I might be wrong

You would be right, but unfortunately they removed the split screen aspect of the game.
http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/5/13174778/for-honor-cancels-split-screen-polish-ubisoft

Altair_Snake
02-02-2017, 11:00 PM
Like i said the game is ALWAYS ONLINE. There is noway to launch the game offline so it doesnt matters if you play vs bots or players. I Hope its clear enough.
Isn't this just the case for the Beta?

Dez_troi_aR
02-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Isn't this just the case for the Beta?

No. The game is always online. No matter what you do once you are logged in.

And in case noone mentioned it before, it is always online.

Which means you need an internet connection to play it.

If you dont have one, the game propably isnt worth its price unless you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeally love vikings, because even though we will have a campaign, the bread and butter and longterm appeal is online multiplayer.

Did i mention the game is always-online ?

(you need an internet connection)

Hardwire your Console for the best ping

alwaysonline