PDA

View Full Version : Here's a Funny Rage Quit to Get You Ready For Open Beta!!!

noshots00
02-02-2017, 08:00 AM
RAGE QUIT!!! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O_idrunNIE)

noshots00
02-02-2017, 09:32 PM
What no one like this? Well here's a compilation of environment kills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaT1eykbuuo Also I was one of the top Raiders in beta confirmed.

T0NKA47
02-03-2017, 09:22 PM

Thats not a rage quit, thats you getting your *** kicked and getting a free win with a cheap tactic.

More like quit for a good fight.

I would have quit too and looked for someone worth playing against.

Deuzerre_OS
02-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Thats not a rage quit, thats you getting your *** kicked and getting a free win with a cheap tactic.

The environment is here to get used. There are many ways to avoid getting killed like that. He didn't use a cheap tactic, he seized an opportunity.

Avlaen
02-03-2017, 10:52 PM
While I agree it feels cheap - that IS what the environment is there for... to give people a chance against people who are more skilled than they are. I think he's smart for taking advantage of a situation.

also some classes are more able to use the enviroment. its part of class balance aswell. if the tactic wasnt meant to be sued there wouldnt be hazards.

T0NKA47
02-04-2017, 12:30 AM
While I agree it feels cheap - that IS what the environment is there for... to give people a chance against people who are more skilled than they are. I think he's smart for taking advantage of a situation.

I disagree, only because I just back away from those situations and beat them with skill. There are 1v1 maps that deliberately put you on bridges. Thats not skill, its luck. Prepare to have a lot of stagnated fights because people wont walk out onto those areas. Have fun, coming to my berserker in close quarters..

Butonfly
02-04-2017, 12:59 AM
I disagree, only because I just back away from those situations and beat them with skill. There are 1v1 maps that deliberately put you on bridges. Thats not skill, its luck. Prepare to have a lot of stagnated fights because people wont walk out onto those areas. Have fun, coming to my berserker in close quarters..

If you lose on a bridge or around another hazard (because of the hazard) it's because you weren't skilled enough to fight there.

That's exactly why you're to scared to engage an opponent who is superior in those situations.

There is no "cheap", there is only scrubs, and those playing to win.

Waynedetta40k
02-04-2017, 12:19 PM
Well we'll see how much that skill helps you when you're plummeting from a cliff because you weren't monitoring your surroundings enough

Well we'll see how much that skill ... from a cliff because you weren't monitoring your surroundings enough

... skill ... from a cliff because you weren't monitoring your surroundings enough

... skill ... monitoring your surroundings

skill ==========================
monitoring your surroundings

Sorry but skill is not only reaction time and mindgames but experience and awarness are part of it, too .
For me this kind of argue seems to be like an excuse because people wont admit again that they are not as good as they think. So what people are doing then is giving the word "skill" and "honor" their own definition by which they are good. But honestly if you wanna git gud stop looking for excuses and work on your awarness and positioning.

D_cover
02-04-2017, 09:13 PM
The only way you get thrown into hazards or off ledges is if you are stumbled back or thrown off them which you are clearing saying is you can't stop your opponent guard break. You can't be as good as you are stating.

What is it that the kids say? Get gud scrub?

Captain.Weegee
02-04-2017, 11:02 PM

Hahaha the first kill was hilarious, i killed my duel partner too in that way for once, the raiders throw attack is so cool if it ends in a ragdoll like that

Avirex_Idyll
02-05-2017, 03:44 AM
I thought that very nice of the Raider. He clearly thought his opponent needed to relax with a soothing trip to the hot springs. Loved it.

DirtyBirdie
02-05-2017, 07:44 AM

lolololol it's reactions like yours that will keep me laughing when I through people into spikes off the edge of the map, into water......you sound like one of the guys that plays 2v2 thinking it's two 1v1s XD if you rage when you play and can't laugh when crazy or funny %^$@ happens that's to bad for you :)