PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Editions

LemmingOnCrack
02-01-2017, 10:35 AM
Is it too much to ask to get some clarification on what exactly we will be getting in the deluxe and gold editions of the game? The current descriptions in the shop are incredibly vague, and i would like to know what my $100.00 is going towards. The cost of the Gold Edition is quite the investment for some of us, and it would only be fair for us to be informed. I have seen some of the images of what is possibly contained in the different editions from reddit images, however, I have not seen that same information being represented on the official Ubisoft websites.

one.life
02-01-2017, 11:34 AM
What is it that you don't know?

On http://store.ubi.com/uk/for-honor.html tells you what is what. The only vague bit is the content of the season pass and the extra emblem.

zide-
02-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Deluxe comes with extra execution effect (sunbeam), 3 helmet crests, exclusive emblem and an XP boost. Ubishop site also states it would come with lithograph, soundtrack but I personally think that is an error. Gold edition is the same as Deluxe but with season pass included. Collectors edition contains Gold edition of the game, lithograph, soundtrackplus if bought from Ubishop, it comes with numbered box and a metal helmet stand.

I don't believe there has been official announcement what exactly the Season pass includes but according to leaks, it will grant you a week early access to new characters (6 in total), 3 scavenger crates (aka premium loot packs), exclusive emblem, 30-day champion status (xp boost). If it's anything like the season pass for R6: Siege, you will also get early access to new maps.