PDA

View Full Version : PC game activated but not showing up in game section:

Death_M0cker
01-31-2017, 06:07 PM
i activated the game but there is no sign of game in game section.
and i allready sent an email to ubisoft support which has proven useless cuz i sent it at 26/01/2017 still no answer!
i have read here and there about other uplay games having this issue so this is a uplay BUG and a very annoying one so fix it ASAP (ubisoft).
i have paid for this game.
btw ubisoft support is so weak u need to work on that too
so players can have faster response to their issue

Death_M0cker
02-01-2017, 12:22 PM
any suggestions on what to do?
this is my last hope .
ubisoft support haven't solved my case yet

Ubi-QuB3
02-01-2017, 06:06 PM
Hi,

Could you please provide me with your reference number?

Thanks!
QuB3

Death_M0cker
02-01-2017, 06:26 PM
Hi,

Thanks!
QuB3

sure
here 04163612

Death_M0cker
02-02-2017, 07:54 AM
Hi,

Thanks!
QuB3

so could u plz tell me how long will it take for this case to get solved?

Death_M0cker
02-03-2017, 03:17 PM
well hi again

wanted to update the post
it's been a week since i created a case about my game not showing up in game section after activating it
and still the case is NOT SOLVED!

Death_M0cker
02-07-2017, 08:34 PM
gonna keep updating this forum till i get my game
ok my game still not activated and i just want some respond to this issue.

Jujoe.
02-07-2017, 09:06 PM
have u tried reinstalling uplay? No idea if it'll help but might as well give it a shot.

Death_M0cker
02-08-2017, 09:12 AM
have u tried reinstalling uplay? No idea if it'll help but might as well give it a shot.

i did many times.
it didn't work

Jujoe.
02-08-2017, 01:23 PM
**** man sorry to hear that hope its resolved soon.

Do you know anyone living close to you that has the game on pc aswell? Maybe you could try getting a copy of the game installation folder and just pasting in into your uplay games folders.

Once again I have no idea if this would help but its worth a try, Good luck dude.

Death_M0cker
02-08-2017, 04:25 PM
**** man sorry to hear that hope its resolved soon.

Do you know anyone living close to you that has the game on pc aswell? Maybe you could try getting a copy of the game installation folder and just pasting in into your uplay games folders.

Once again I have no idea if this would help but its worth a try, Good luck dude.

tried that too
didn't work
anyway tnx man really appreciate it.

Jujoe.
02-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Only other thing I can think off is that if your friend would let you log into uplay on their system it may let you log into the game and start a toon, then when at home try redownloading the game. Or you could get your friend to login to your pc dl the game and then you relogin.

I have no idea if this could work or if not but also worth a try, fingers crossed.

Sorry if you have tried all this dude before.

Death_M0cker
02-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Only other thing I can think off is that if your friend would let you log into uplay on their system it may let you log into the game and start a toon, then when at home try redownloading the game. Or you could get your friend to login to your pc dl the game and then you relogin.

I have no idea if this could work or if not but also worth a try, fingers crossed.

haven't tried this one before
i will give it a shot
tnx

Jujoe.
02-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Good Luck

Death_M0cker
02-10-2017, 02:50 PM

OK!
tried this
didn't work

Jujoe.
02-10-2017, 07:19 PM
So sorry to hear that dude, I'm all out of sugestions.