PDA

View Full Version : nobushi and orochi way to op.Nerf pls.

dacinui
01-29-2017, 05:06 PM
If these 2 make it in the final game as they are now,RIP For Honor.

CommanderFlynn1
01-29-2017, 05:10 PM

Maybe instead of just saying OP plz nerf, talk about why you feel they should be nerfed?
The Orochi is simple to counter. Just stop spamming your attacks, wait for them to do whatever and parry them. It l;eaves them open to an attack. You cannot go into every battle the same way. You have to sometimes take it slow and methodically over brute force.

For the Nobushi, I can guess we're talking about it's speed coupled with the bleed. In which I can only say the Bleed should be removed personally since it's meant to be an agile character.

RatedChaotic
01-29-2017, 05:14 PM
What makes them op? explain pls. I play a conq and usually dont have an issue with any class except another conq. A better player is usually the reason. Not the class.

I can easily come on here and say nerf the peon soldiers they are op. Without a good explanation why would anyone believe me?

Was just using it as an example, no the peons are not op.

AshPaw
01-29-2017, 05:16 PM

I disagree. The Orochi at least is very hard to master, and if you change your playstyle vs different characters he makes a good threat. The speargirl however, is attacking too fast with too much damage, I agree on that point. But there are the peacekeeper who is MUCH more "op" than the Orochi. She is very easy to play and has too much bleed damage. All hard characters except the speargirl are hard to master, which offers high risk, high reward. I think they are very balanced and should remain how they are. The Warlord for example can permanently stun you and do a heavy attack in repeat. The hard characters need to have some sort of reward considering they are hard to play

dacinui
01-29-2017, 05:17 PM
Want to know why?Take any vanguard or shield hero vs an orochi in 1VS1 and see why.

Just dodge>light attack,no way of countering it because you're too slow.

Asfor the nobushi,she has too much range AND the poison.

It's either range or poison,not both.

AshPaw
01-29-2017, 05:22 PM
Want to know why?Take any vanguard or shield hero vs an orochi in 1VS1 and see why.

Just dodge>light attack,no way of countering it because you're too slow.

Asfor the nobushi,she has too much range AND the poison.

It's either range or poison,not both.

The Orochi is counterable. If they dodge and do a light attack you can just parry on that side. Maybe it's your reflexes that are the problem?

dacinui
01-29-2017, 05:22 PM
No. The problem is that the big guys are too have to parry.

AshPaw
01-29-2017, 05:27 PM
No. The problem is that the big guys are too have to parry.

Well if the heavy dudes were quick that would ruin the actual "heavy" look. They are heavily armored, they shouldn't be fast. Movement should counter them, as they would in reality.
It would be the same as to say that the fast characters are too weak so they should be given more damage. It doesn't make sense. Big = slow and strong. That's the way it is.

dacinui
01-29-2017, 05:30 PM
Then implement faction lock.

No way an viking vanguard can beat an orochi .

Because the orochi finds time to attack when you'r attack animation isn't even finished yet>dodge>attack>you finish animation>you block second hit.

RatedChaotic
01-29-2017, 05:32 PM
I block/parry them. No issues with what your describing. Thats a learn to play issue.

Dez_troi_aR
01-29-2017, 05:33 PM
I am quite sure the problems with assasssins result from the fact that people think defense is just about reaction.

That is wrong. It is about reaction and situation guessing. You have to controll the situation (result of spacing, your stance, enemy stance) so there are just a limited number of options your opponent has and which you need to be prepared for.

If you just run in close on the orochi you are in for a hail of fast light attacks against which it is pretty difficult to defend against as a noob. Also he has gb initiative because you need to be defensive because of his fast lights.

Dont run into the orochi and you will be fine. Always keep in mind what he can do out of the situation he is in at the moment.

dacinui
01-29-2017, 05:34 PM
**** you,

No orochi will attack first.

They will wait for you to attack.

///Don't run into an orochi?I play exclusively 1vs1.

I 'run' into them all time.

RFSDS
01-29-2017, 05:35 PM
No issues with Orochi. If i'm slower I wait for them to move first. If its a duel, hey I can wait all day. If it's Dominion and i'm holding a zone I call for backup.

Now the Nobushi. Range, Bleed, Speed plus Hidden Stance. Just no. Take away bleed. and it should be fine, i don't mind them having range and speed but when they hit and run away hit and run away, it's too much. And if you come up against a skilled Nobushi, gg ez.

Dez_troi_aR
01-29-2017, 05:43 PM
**** you,

I am not talking of actually running into them but closing the distance too fast when locked on....

Also, it is not true that orochis "never attack". If you have a problem with the doge you have not realized yet that it can be blocked after a light attack but apparently you tried to hit them with a overhead heavy out of nowhere. You can still gb btw

HalcyonRM
01-29-2017, 07:28 PM
**** you,

Nah, F you.
You don't know how to counter something so you come to the forums and whine for a nerf.

I play an Orochi and I usually attack first. Plus I've been beaten by slower players when they start using stuns and grapples on me in combinations, or rushes.

Problem is you.

LocoWithGun
01-29-2017, 07:55 PM
**** you,

Nope, either they will attack or they will get guard broken. That's how it works on a higher level play.

You can't just stand there watching each other. Either you're out of reach, or you're attacking to prevent guard break or you get guard broken. I dare you to stand at point blank against any decent player and just stare at them, you'll get instant guard break for your trouble.

So tell me, if an Orochi is indeed just standing there waiting for you to attack what exactly is preventing your from guard breaking them?

LaxFro19
01-29-2017, 09:28 PM
As someone who mains Orochi, going up against a shield user (specifically the Conqueror) it is not easy at all. Yes, Orochi is fast, but all it takes is a few hits and Orochi is KOed pretty quickly. Just because you are having a hard time figuring out how to counter against them, does not make them OP

Parra11ax
01-29-2017, 09:57 PM
nobushi and orochi way to OP

Nyameria
01-29-2017, 10:32 PM
i fought a assassin player who wrecked me all the time in duel, until i tryed rhe raider
for him or her the raider was op, because he couldn't dodge of the unblockable aoe attack.
well nobushi can be annyoning but their stamina run out quite fast.
i mean like super fast, if you mange to block

i mus say i was killed by more conqueror and warden then by nobushi or orochi in dominion

once i played a warden as nobushi and he totally learned how to wreck me.