PDA

View Full Version : My Berserker sometimes has a push action to opponent

Mr.StoneCold
01-29-2017, 04:13 PM
hi all
i have a question about Berserker~
My Berserker sometimes has a push action to opponent with two hands himself,
but i didn't press the ''Guard Break'' i swear, and i don't get it how is that happened?
btw i didn't use ''Deflect'' either.

Maelthornoda
01-29-2017, 04:45 PM
This occurs when you dodge into an attack at a precise moment. It's like how you parry, but instead it's with a dodge. It allows you to follow up with an attack or throw your opponent.

If you want to do this in the future, when you're opponent attacks, the direction they're attacking from will turn red, and when the red symbol begins to flash, that's when you want to dodge that way! Like I said, just like parrying, but with more options, and definitely a bit harder to time. More often than not I find myself just getting a sword to the face when I attempt it.

CommanderFlynn1
01-29-2017, 05:06 PM
The official term is Deflect. It's an assassin only thing of which the Beserker belongs to.
It takes time to learn though. Not to mention accounting for Peer-to-peer. I suggest simply fighting AI and giving it a good half an hour or so of practise. Master the Deflects and you're pretty much untouchable against most people.

Mr.StoneCold
01-29-2017, 06:07 PM
The official term is Deflect. It's an assassin only thing of which the Beserker belongs to.
It takes time to learn though. Not to mention accounting for Peer-to-peer. I suggest simply fighting AI and giving it a good half an hour or so of practise. Master the Deflects and you're pretty much untouchable against most people.

I think I found the answer!!!
that is when someone use Guard Break to me and didn't do anything at next moment, my berserker will auto to push him back!