PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer needs more players

SaltRock1985
01-29-2017, 02:56 PM
Not been able to play the beta but watched some streams and got a very vague feel for the game through someone else *SIGH*

There is a very old game called "mount and blade" where hundreds of people hack at each other in a game similar to this. Ok the combat system is different but I feel the combat system in For Honor would be perfect fora large scale battle. Imagine the large scale feel of say battlefield with the graphics and combat mechanics of For Honor that would be a game to add to your collection without a doubt.

Now I understand with NO dedicated servers this would be impossible, however it would not be a bad thing to give this game dedicated servers. With the release 2 weeks away I realize something like this will not happen in time for that, but hey maybe it could come in a paid expansion further down the line...

CommanderFlynn1
01-29-2017, 04:14 PM
I like how this is a really poorly veld "We need dedicated servers" Post 8/10 good job.

But what you're asking for is impossible. With the amount of graphical power this game requires, having larger scale is impossible for all but the most beastly of rigs. Even the Sequel to Mount and Blade has graphics that don't even compare to the current industry. (Although that was just early alpha videos,)

Dezlow-
01-29-2017, 06:03 PM
That would be amazing lol, but there would need to be a substantial graphics downgrade for consoles, this game barely holds 30fps even on PS4Pro, theres no way it could run that scale unless you bring down the graphics to 720 or something like that. Which honestly I think people would be fine with if it meant some 12v12 or something like that.

And yes, no dedicated server = dead game within 6 months, if that.