PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Can Ubisoft add something in Assassin's Creed?

Megaterium2000
01-29-2017, 12:50 AM
How do I delete this post

GhostAssassinLT
01-29-2017, 07:53 PM
Personally, I don't agree with your opinion even though you're entitled to it, but that's just me... :cool:
So far Assassin's Creed has been reasonably realistic, well perhaps not with the rope gun in Syndicate, but if you start adding titans, giants, gryphons and what not then you're moving into the fantasy realm of things.
While I'm excited to see what the future of Assassin's Creed brings I hope they stay somewhat realistic.

strigoi1958
01-31-2017, 03:12 PM
Hi Megaterium.

Sometimes, no matter how much we love 2 things, putting them together can make 2 great things into 1 bad thing... I love steak, I love ice cream but I know cutting steak into pieces and stirring them into my ice cream would not make 2 great things better :)

There are already lots of games that have fights against mythological (and other) creatures... Witcher, Elder scrolls, Might and Magic heroes, Dark souls, divinity fallout etc... to name a few but none of those would want assassins and templar themes to be introduced into them and vice versa.

For 10 years AC games have been based on a concept involving visiting historical times so, unless there is any proof that these creatures were real and existed... it would break the game to include them.

But you could ask Ubisoft to make a new game based on might and magic heroes as a first person action adventure... provided it is different enough from Witcher 3 and skyrim there is a possibility.

Or suggest a new game idea :)

Megaterium2000
02-06-2017, 04:39 AM
yep I actually agree with you I will delete the post :)

Black_Widow9
02-12-2017, 07:56 PM
I'll lock it for you. ;)