PDA

View Full Version : Need tips for PC player.

IgorMVPs
01-28-2017, 10:53 PM
Hello,

Looking for some tips for PC players. Like, anything.

Personally having an issue with deflecting\parrying with mouse. Specially on orochi, to do a counter attack with ur keyboard vs decent player is just impossible.

Thanks.

IgorMVPs
01-28-2017, 11:09 PM
Hey there, fellow KB+M player here.

The usual hand movements we make in other games will trip you over in this game. You know the usual "push mouse to right, lift it up and drag it back to the middle comfort zone". You have to remember that you only need to tilt your mouse to the side very slightly. As for "deflecting" mechanic, you shouldn't have much trouble if you are using the standard WASD hand positioning. Fingers on Shift, A, W, D and Spacebar.

It might take practice to get used to the tilting instead of the usual movements.

Shift+awd...good idea buut....for orochi counter move u need ur mouse move + awd + spacebar

SethUnleashed
01-29-2017, 12:37 AM
if there ever was a good reason to get a controller and you like this game -> get a controller :)

tried to make mouse work, but as sayi50 said, you are used to useing the mouse for aiming so holding it still most of the time is hard due to the fact that humans are creatures of habit and re-learning something that you have done for years (or decades) is rough.

i gave up on mouse after the first trutorial and im happy i did...

sorry that i cant help you more with direct tipps etc :)

Shukr4n
01-29-2017, 12:40 AM
practice practicepractice

Krucifixt
01-29-2017, 12:52 AM
Have to agree with Seth. The truth is this game was just made for a controller. Everything feels better in it with a controller. I'd honestly have to recommend to just get one, you'll be happier.

IgorMVPs
01-29-2017, 01:08 AM
You guys not helping : D

Anything else not related to controller maybe? : D

zxavyr
01-29-2017, 09:05 AM
using mouse and keyboard at this moment, is clumsy and in accurate, please read other post attached , I feel the pain (I'm on PC), but I realize that start learning using controller for this game, is better than find the way with mouse.
1 or 2 friend using mouse with standard configuration, even with regular mouse (not gaming mouse) can dominate the multiplayer or duel, but not me. may be they had gift with this type of game.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1554611-For-those-who-want-to-play-this-GAME?highlight=mouse

keep practicing

Grievuuz
01-29-2017, 09:44 AM
I agree with everyone else. This game is kinda like rocket leage, if you play with mouse and keyboard, you're gonna have a bad time.

Maybe not on the same level as RL; but still :p

Fx2050
01-30-2017, 10:04 AM
i still find its hard to block with an xbox pad on pc

yes need more practice but i was only blocking and seems to be delayed also

Fx2050
01-30-2017, 10:24 AM
i still find its hard to block with an xbox pad on pc

yes need more practice but i was only blocking and seems to be delayed also

NotMacgyver
01-30-2017, 08:11 PM
I play on mouse and keyboard and have no problem parrying assassins or other fast classes.

My advice would be to get the sensitivity for your mouse at the right value.

High enough that you can easily switch stances but low enough that your little movement you have picked up from other games don't get picked up (for reference my current sweet spot is at 17)

I would recommend setting it at very low and slowly raising it until you find that spot

Sharrowyn
01-31-2017, 05:42 AM
two words
programmable keyboard

The-Grey-Night
01-31-2017, 07:40 AM
What I caught up so far in this threat; which i can comfirm are these two things:
- lower mouse sensivity regarding the stances
- custom key bindings (given bindings suck pretty hard)
And get used to it.

I didn't experience any disadvantage compared to controllers.