PDA

View Full Version : Literally unplayable

apeglegbaby
01-28-2017, 03:47 PM
Just like the title say, this game is literally unplayable. P2P is crap, if anyone has bad connection and causes you to lag and get a massive framerate drop you will be kicked from the match because of low FPS, terrible matchmaking, network errors out the ***, **** connection, matches constantly desyncing this list goes on.

Being this game is so close to release i really dont have high hopes for it if this is how the game operates in its current state. originally thought about buying it because it seems like a pretty decent game but i cant currently recommend pre ordering this game or buying it on release, maybe holiday2017(if its not dead by then). Also another this i dislike is that you are a casual player and dont play this game till later on maybe months down the road then it will be difficult as you will be put against high level players with way better gear.

So far the game itself and gameplay 7/10 but as far as playability 3/10.

PhYcE-
01-28-2017, 05:14 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, I have not had similar issues. I hope yours get resolved.

Thicondriuss
01-28-2017, 06:01 PM
60 fps no problem with lag mm not so orrible (for a beta) it's a great game on all i hope to see clan featurre

Dezlow-
01-28-2017, 06:13 PM
Its 2 weeks from release, this isint a beta, its more like a demo.

And yes the status of servers this close to release is worrisome.

Need dedicated servers.

Fyi this game does not run at 60fps on ps4, it barely holds 30 even on ps4pro, with horrible dips when the host is lagging, p2p is ****.

RatedChaotic
01-28-2017, 06:13 PM
AI is easy to defeat 1v1. Just boot off a cliff...There you still level and get gear. Your last comment OP is incorrect.

LuckyStrikerLHP
01-28-2017, 06:44 PM
I can say that, for me duel & brawl its fine but dominion is pain to wait.. Constant probs.. Gameplay wise its all OKish more or less, maybe just to mention the dodge function for me is little to slow for my taste... but thats just subjective, other thing is the view of camera, highly recommend that they implement something like 3 zoom ins like Fifa or Evo, I get so annoyed for not knowing what is behind me like at least give us 3 - 4 meters (in-game meters XD ) of view behind... (damn those rocks and walls...)

TrickJester
01-28-2017, 07:07 PM
I find the game to be literally playable. I've literally been playing it. While there are obvious connectivity issues, that isn't rocket science. That's not going to take them months to fix. The core mechanics of the game are what counts and I think they've got it down. With a little adjusting here and there I think For Honor is going to be a great game. That's just my two cents.