PDA

View Full Version : If you don't like it don't buy it but calm down

Joe_Corleone
01-28-2017, 11:33 AM
I love this game. It's great. It's a day one purchase for me, and I can't wait to play the full version. That being said...the amount of complaining is out- freaking-rageous.

I get it...this is the internet and if you don't like something most people will complain about it and try to get other people to not like it.

If you don't like it don't get it. If you haven't played it, wait for some reputable reviewers, and not people who are probably just terrible at the game.

I'm sorry if you don't like the game, but to see the same 10 to 15 people posting over and over in threads about how bad the game is, is annoying. I like it, id rather see threads about strategies or gear we've found, or matches we've had.

I'm not being a as*****, but it's a video game, you don't have to give them 60 dollars, but you also don't need to complain about a free beta either.

Rump_Buffalo
01-28-2017, 12:15 PM
This is a forum for beta feedback... negative impressions matter.

BigweightAZ
01-28-2017, 12:23 PM
I love this game. It's great. It's a day one purchase for me, and I can't wait to play the full version. That being said...the amount of complaining is out- freaking-rageous.

I get it...this is the internet and if you don't like something most people will complain about it and try to get other people to not like it.

If you don't like it don't get it. If you haven't played it, wait for some reputable reviewers, and not people who are probably just terrible at the game.

I'm sorry if you don't like the game, but to see the same 10 to 15 people posting over and over in threads about how bad the game is, is annoying. I like it, id rather see threads about strategies or gear we've found, or matches we've had.

I'm not being a as*****, but it's a video game, you don't have to give them 60 dollars, but you also don't need to complain about a free beta either.

did u manage to make it work? did u manage to play ANY dominion match whitout any issue? are u gonna support an online game with a non-funcioning online?

Grievuuz
01-28-2017, 12:36 PM
did u manage to make it work? did u manage to play ANY dominion match whitout any issue? are u gonna support an online game with a non-funcioning online?

Had no problems last night, however today (post patch) I've only managed to get into a single 4v4 pvp dominion game, that broke 30 seconds in.

1v1 PvAI rewards/order tracking doesnt work
4v4 PvP Dominion broke today

Beta is beta, but seeing how theres basically just 2 weeks until release, I think I'll personally hold off buying until it's in a better place.

Kovy__
01-28-2017, 02:29 PM
Some people are too quick to try and win favor with Ubisoft for no reason whatsoever.

There are legitimate issues with this game. This is a beta run to provide feedback on them. Get over it.

Why are you in such a rush to buy a game that feels like it should be F2P? Don't forget the season pass and in-game microtransactions, too! And good luck with waiting on Ubisoft to fix the myriad networking problems... we're still waiting for them to fix them on Rainbow Six Siege and it's been out for a year.

Nyar_RH
01-28-2017, 02:49 PM
Dude, i'm a tester in a various type of game (MOBA, MMRPG etc..etc...) and playr in a lot of games (LoL, WoT, WoW, Fallout, Minecraft, GTA, Wakfu etc...etc...) and ALWAYS people who test some new game complains about it, the forum is made for this reason, it's a place where tester can make some thread to say to the devs the problem was found in game mechanics or connections or bugs. If u love the game no one say you to don't buy it but u can't pretend that other people love it too as the same of you, expecially if in game was founded a lot of some minor bug or something it's better to fix to improve the mechanics at 2 weeks from the official release. You can stay away from forums if u think the complains is annoyng you.

Xiellify
01-28-2017, 03:05 PM
I also enjoy the game but it has so many issues that needs addressing especially since it's about to come out on Feb 14. (whether its class balances, network issues, potential of the faction war, etc)
Yes people will complain but there are those who also give feedback about it. Don't discount those who complain because they bring about discussion and let the developers know what dissatisfies their potential buyers (unless of course they pre-purchased, but I think that's even more important to listen to their player base right?). Closed Beta is here precisely so we can test out the kinks that need straightening.

I am with Grievuuz, no pre-purchasing or buying it on Feb. 14 for now but it really has the potential to become a much better game.

RatedChaotic
01-28-2017, 05:58 PM
Some people are too quick to try and win favor with Ubisoft for no reason whatsoever.

There are legitimate issues with this game. This is a beta run to provide feedback on them. Get over it.

Why are you in such a rush to buy a game that feels like it should be F2P? Don't forget the season pass and in-game microtransactions, too! And good luck with waiting on Ubisoft to fix the myriad networking problems... we're still waiting for them to fix them on Rainbow Six Siege and it's been out for a year.

This kind of comment can be found on every major gaming company forum on every game on the market. We are still waiting for them to fix.......

Just saying....

Joe_Corleone
01-28-2017, 07:35 PM
Believe me, I'm not saying the game doesn't have some issues. It does. I haven't encountered many as others apparently have and the feedback to the Devs is invaluable. However I have seen threads doing it the right way and the wrong way.

If your thread is in not buying this because it sucks and P2P sucks, and this sucks and that sucks, that's not feedback that's B****ing.

If you are listing the issues you are encountering such as you cannot get into a game consistently, maybe steel is too hard to grind for, you are getting network errors. Things like listing what the problems are, that's the right way.

There is a big difference between saying Ubi is awful and giving feedback to Devs to make the game better. I'm seeing too much complaining and less good feedback. That's all I'm saying.

I can't censor people from their opinion, it's their right to do so, but I also have thoughts on people's demeanor and attitude in making a game better or just bashing it and not seeing better results in the end.