PDA

View Full Version : Need better tutorials

Grey.8
01-28-2017, 10:38 AM
While I've been playing I've noticed how low I know my class.
I'd suggest that there are better training programs for class-specifics

Not just some tutorial movies, by doing you learn far better then by seeing it.
I've seen a lot and wonder often how to do it.

The basic movement / gameplay tutorial, does give a lot of answers, but not for class specifics movesets, skills, executuions etc...

Patpatrik
01-28-2017, 06:25 PM
I totally agreed. I'm playing as Conqueror from Friday and still don't have an idea how to get him in revenge mode %)
(not to mention that I was forced to read about majority of "special moves" of my char at the forum).

Krucifixt
01-29-2017, 12:49 AM
Yeah I was saying they should either have hero specific training, or at least have videos attached to the combos in the moveset. So maybe you while training you can click a combo in moveset, and it will show you how to do it, then in the practice you can try. Either way would be better.

I can say it will get easier to understand as you learn the game.. Some of the vids/movesets over explain, some under explain. For instance it would be easier to learn the idea Dodge,RT... instead of seeing ↑ ↓ ← →analog movements + a , RT

I'm such a nerd Ive been making my own spreadsheets of combos though so I dont have to look at their mess :nonchalance:

CEMERDES
01-29-2017, 03:51 PM
Yep, around 25 hours in Beta and I still have no goddam clue how to perform light-light-shoulder bash combo on Warden. All I can do is to dodge+hold scroll to shoulder run.

FullyAuto7
01-29-2017, 07:37 PM
Yeah I haven't figured the revenge out fully but I think it was triangle? I still don't know how to do everything with my samurai. I think their was a advanced tutorial if i rewmeber right. I'll have to look again. The basic tutorial only covered half of what we need to know.