PDA

View Full Version : Broken Melee and 2v2 Freezes

AWildWog
01-28-2017, 05:54 AM
Fix your game Ubisoft
Me and my friends have been playing the For Honor Beta and we have noticed at times when you go to melee/shield brake as they attack, it cancels the melee and makes you take the damage. I mean shouldn't you throw/knock the other player back instead of you taking a huge amount damage as they attack. Or something around those lines.

Also the 2v2 seems to be broken, always it freezes or even drops your fps by over half which makes the game unplayable.

Please fix:mad:

TCTF_SWAT
01-28-2017, 06:31 AM
Gauard breaks bounce off during certain parts of moves. Did you read the guides available here?

EndranceRose
01-28-2017, 06:39 AM
Fix your game Ubisoft
Me and my friends have been playing the For Honor Beta and we have noticed at times when you go to melee/shield brake as they attack, it cancels the melee and makes you take the damage. I mean shouldn't you throw/knock the other player back instead of you taking a huge amount damage as they attack. Or something around those lines.

Also the 2v2 seems to be broken, always it freezes or even drops your fps by over half which makes the game unplayable.

Please fix:mad:

you know shield breaks are countered by attacks right? Think like this are you going to shoulder tacking a sword or their guard? It should like working intended, you should beable to shield break someone's attack otherwise there is no counter to a shield break. It is also called a defense break because it breaks defense as in blocks and shield not attacks.