PDA

View Full Version : Does your game mode help the war effort?

MuffinManIl
01-28-2017, 01:55 AM
Does the game mode your playing help you with the war map? Like if I want to push the vikings, and they are currently 2v2 matches...should I play those to help push them? or does it not matter and as long as deploy my war assets to the that territory?

N0chtflam1r
01-28-2017, 04:43 AM
Pretty sure it doesn't matter, just deploy assets where you want them. I've been doing Dominion, and dropping assets in 2v2 territories sometimes.

Nuubiz
01-28-2017, 10:14 AM
Actually it does matter a bit, if you deploy your war assets to the front where you fought you get 20% front bonus.

SndRC9
01-31-2017, 06:36 PM
It does work, I saw 57% and after 2~3 matches it inclined to 59%
So yes, and choose the one that has lower or similar percentage.
If you don't choose, the percentage that you earned spreads to all the area that your faction own, so it doesn't change much.

Altair_Snake
02-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Actually it does matter a bit, if you deploy your war assets to the front where you fought you get 20% front bonus.

I had no freaking idea about that bonus. I'd very uch welcome as much info as possible on the war of the factions. Do you get more bonuses for deploying your assets manually? For having your assets in winning llocations? Can we automatically win a contest in a territory, if we win the territories around it?