PDA

View Full Version : Broken blocking

HiddenLeafJonin
01-27-2017, 02:29 AM
Shame how in this game its half and half with the whole blocking when its such a big part of the game. Playing as the assassin type of characters where you only get a split second to block it really matters. Having characters just spam two moves that you cannot block or dodge period is crazy. Most of the time the blocking doesn't even slightly work. Will go ham on a person get them to a little bit of health and all of a sudden UP attack mouse pushed forward to block and nothing happens. Its a big shame game is tons of fun but when you block constantly just like you're suppose to and the game just gives you the finger its really sad. Had really high hopes for this game but after seeing all of this its really looking like a fail. Blocking doesn't work SKILL isn't needed when you have a player base that just spams two unblockable, and undodgeable moves that cause you two get blinded and make you bleed just to get that same move followed up and hit by it again. Never ending stuns, moves can't be blocked, and then a problem where blocking doesn't always work. 10/10 Would never suggest again

Censored2016
01-27-2017, 05:02 AM
I was kinda feeling that way earlier, but then I read the Warden guides by Hall of Heros. Now, I think my timing just sucks.

Munktor
01-27-2017, 03:43 PM
Watch the tutorial videos for the various classes.

You're playing a class that isn't meant to be great at blocking btw.

SnitcheStitches
01-27-2017, 04:02 PM
... I suggest you work on the DODGE skill. All classes have it. Also GuardBREAK skill. All classes have it.

Dez_troi_aR
01-27-2017, 05:26 PM
I am sorry to be so blunt but you just don't know how to play the game.

Blocking works fine but it is not completly instant. There is a point where it is to late to react before the attack connects.

Beside, you have only been playing the game for 1 day at max. How can you expect to be a master at the mechanics before the first 24 hours are over ?