PDA

View Full Version : Bug Report: Game froze and crashed upon plugging in controller, and other issues

kaiiboraka
01-26-2017, 08:34 PM
Hi there. I've been loving the game so far. I'd like to report some of the issues I've been having so far.

Firstly, I was in the middle of Dueling the Mentor when I decided I wanted to try an analog controller vs KB&M to see which I liked more. I was in the menu before the 5th round started, and I plugged in my PS4 controller with USB. The menu prompts changed to console buttons properly, but then the game totally froze. I had to force quit.

Secondly, since I wanted to keep dueling to practice with the controller, when the match started up, the character model of the AI player in my custom game did not appear on the loading screen, and then took several moments to appear in-game, afterwards. I have a plenty powerful PC for that to not ever happen for graphical loading issues.

When joining Quick Match, the lobby sat and hung for about 10 minutes with people constantly coming in and leaving and the game never actually starting.

EDIT: A BIG one... the Shift key, by default, opens the Map Preview while you're in the lobby. However, this keybind is STILL ACTIVE even while you're typing a message to your team. So everytime I go to say "I" I have to hit shift again to close the stupid overlay. Such a ridiculous oversight, lol. It's super annoying.

That's all so far. I'll edit or respond when I have new bugs to report. Thanks for reading. <3

kaiiboraka
01-26-2017, 08:57 PM
When joining Quick Match, the lobby sat and hung for about 10 minutes with people constantly coming in and leaving and the game never actually starting.

This issue extends to every 4v4 I've tried. Only Brawl and Duel are working for me.

RyanDietrich519
01-28-2017, 11:08 PM
I had my controller plugged into my xbox one and the menu would pop up while in mid fight. Very annoying. So I guess the controller issue is across all platforms.