PDA

View Full Version : Can't select faction

DimitriDragonov
01-26-2017, 07:22 PM
After the intro cutscene and I get to window to select a faction, I can't. It just freezes there.

Nanne118
01-26-2017, 08:11 PM
I have the exact same issue, you cannot use the cursor in the faction selection screen. Whilst alt-tabbing shows the cursor appear, it will not let you click / highlight any of the three faction boxes and will disappear when you try to click on any of them.

There is also the unfortunate aspect of having to sit through the intro multiple times without being able to skip it when you are trying to restart the game to help combat the issue highlighted above.

GnaeusGracchus
01-26-2017, 10:23 PM
I have the exact same issue, you cannot use the cursor in the faction selection screen. Whilst alt-tabbing shows the cursor appear, it will not let you click / highlight any of the three faction boxes and will disappear when you try to click on any of them.

There is also the unfortunate aspect of having to sit through the intro multiple times without being able to skip it when you are trying to restart the game to help combat the issue highlighted above.

I had the exact same problem. I fixed it through disconnecting my keyboard. Just plug it out while being in-game, and plug it in again. This worked for me. Hope this helps :D