PDA

View Full Version : Request for AC4: Black Flag save that has the Explorer outfit

mlam925
01-26-2017, 06:01 PM
Request for AC4 Black Flag save that have explorer outfit. I wonder if i can have explorer outfit in that way.
I really want that outfit :( I hope someone can let me download it.

strigoi1958
01-26-2017, 07:59 PM
Sorry, it cannot be done. Every save game is linked to our own accounts and only works with our own games. So even if anyone sent you a save you couldn't use it. I thought the explorer outfit was the same as the original outfit just a different colour?

mlam925
01-26-2017, 08:51 PM
Yeah...but it looks so much better.
Since the game not longer have community challenge, there is no way to get it anymore.

strigoi1958
01-27-2017, 04:01 PM
In Unity the club competition rewards (weapons and outfits) unlocked a while after the prizes were given to the winners. Plus the chest were unlocked around the city. I do not know if it is possible or not but I guess the community challenge rewards could be unlocked so they could be bought from the store for reals like the capes and other outfits. But if not then they are locked away forever. I always think of them as the early bonuses.

A kind of thank you to the people who buy and play when the game is released and the servers are crowded with players. I'm not sure enough people play it now to make it worthwhile (which is a shame because Black Flag is an EPIC game.).