PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Faction Meta Game Change

HAWK_12011
01-25-2017, 08:08 PM
I, for one, am a big fan of the idea of a persistent meta game across all three platforms. I do feel, however, that it needs to be modified. I know that most likely my allegiance will be pledged to the Samurai for I believe in the knowledge and solidarity they are known for. With that being said my character that I play with will most likely be a Viking because the raider and berserker are exactly my playstyle. In this situation the game feels awkward. I'm a Viking but I'm supporting all samurai. I know several other players who feel this way. Although it is only a minor bother it has a very simple solution. Instead of the factions being the Viking, Samurai, and Knights they could instead just be lead by a Samurai, Viking, or Knight. This could add interesting perspectives on the meta game. The Viking led faction could be "Wolves of the North" (or something similar), the Samurai led could be something along the lines of "The Rising Sun" (I know, very cliche) or "Blood Sun of the East"and the Knight led faction could be "Protectors of the True Cross" or something involving the Templars. The knights, samurai, and viking then become like extra parts of the class customization and can allow for a loadout short cut on the main multiplayer screen for ease of access to your three favorite builds. Just spit balling some ideas. What do you gents and ladies think? Yes, no, ideas to modify and make it better, general complaining? I appreciate any feedback.

Orisoll
01-25-2017, 10:29 PM
Good idea! So good in fact that it's already implemented:

Iron Legion (Knights)
Warborn (Vikings)
Dawn Empire (Samurai)

HAWK_12011
01-25-2017, 11:45 PM
Good idea! So good in fact that it's already implemented:

Iron Legion (Knights)
Warborn (Vikings)
Dawn Empire (Samurai)

You serious? Kinda makes me look like a jack *** haha

Trebla-08
01-26-2017, 04:22 AM
The Legions (Knights)
The Warborn (Vikings)
The Chosen (Samurai)

I'm pretty sure these are their actual faction names.