PDA

View Full Version : Join ts.LNTgamers.com for a TeamSpeak server to find people to play with!

MajorMorron.LnT
01-22-2017, 09:15 AM
Hey guys! I'm Major Moron (uplay: MajorM.LnT) from LnT Gamers and I just wanted to let all of you guys know that our NA/EU community is welcoming new members to play the new patch in Rainbow 6: Siege with us! I always hate to say the word "recruiting" because we aren't looking for any sort of skill level nor rank, nor are we necessarily recruiting! We just ask that you bring your maturity and your teamwork to our community. A lot of us are juggling our jobs and our families and we make an effort to play with each other and work together in game. Teamwork is the number one philosophy of our community and we'd love to have you here if that's what you guys stand for as well! A requirement to play with us is that you have a microphone.

Our website is LnTgamers.com and our TeamSpeak is ts.LNTgamers.com. There will usually always be two or three squads playing throughout the day. If there are full squads, or no squads at all (usually in the early NA mornings), just hop into any of the empty squads and play solo 'til someone joins. Don't worry, people are always cycling through our TeamSpeak to find people to play with!

Finally, I just wanted to say that there is no pressure to join our community. We love playing with people who are just looking for a squad to play with. We'd love to have you here and I hope to see you in the channel! :D

Cloud.LnT
03-18-2017, 12:18 AM
We're always looking for new people of all skill levels. We try to have fun.....and usually have at least a little.

RealGrills
04-27-2017, 12:35 AM
LnT's R6 Community is always willing to play with new people! Feel free to add me RealGrills.LnT and stop in the T.S. to say hi!