PDA

View Full Version : Add a player of the game voting system

The4ngryLem0n
01-21-2017, 05:01 AM
I know it's an idea from Overwatch but it's a good idea. R6S declares an MVP based on points, but sometimes the teammate is useful in ways that don't give points. Maybe there's an awsome Montagne that was your perfect shield, or maybe an IQ or Pulse that relayed just buckets of info to your team. Maybe you can think of how you were the reason the team won but you don't get MVP since it wasn't point heavy. Add a system at the very end where players can vote on the player they think did the best.

What do you think?

RenKillem
01-22-2017, 02:59 AM
The score system is mainly based on kills, even in PvE. You can play 'protect hostage' and revive the hostage 4 times, revive 3 downed team mates, kill terrorists who attack your team mates, kill bombers who charge at your team mates, effectively use your gadget and make a bunch of kills. The cod style rusher who had 3 kills more than you and died early on becomes MVP. Naturally, he will blame the rest of the team if the round fails because he had the most points and was MVP. I don't care about ranks and such, thus it doesn't bother me that much. I think the player voting for MVP will give the people another reason to rage votekick and a possibility to troll. Real team players recognize each other. R6S has alot of issues, overhauling the score system would be nice but I don't think they have the time right now.