PDA

View Full Version : OTHG Meet up 2!

NovaDarkStorm
01-20-2017, 09:54 PM
The following list has been sorted out now into categories for booked and not booked in, but rooms are getting tight so if anyone needs to book in now then they can sort it out or just let me know what is going on as this is now in the process of being paid for. I will be doing the payment on the Thursday, 9th of March. Which is 25% of the full fee this time.

I would suggest getting back to me if anyone else wishes to come because once it is done then others will need to book in, if need be they need to contact the number in the address given below:

New Oceans Hotel

333 The Promenade
Blackpool,Lancashire United Kingdom

0125-3346469

www.newoceanshotel.com (http://www.newoceanshotel.com)

info@newoceanshotel.com

Booked:

Nova Dark Storm (Thursday till Monday)
Pyro Phoenix (Thursday till Monday)
Morphyboy (Thursday till Monday)
Rudemod (Thursday till Monday)
Blaze Jp (Thursday till Monday)
Shakey Claret (Thursday to Monday)
Deano (Thursday to Monday)
Izzy Barbour (Thursday to Monday)
Little Mo (Thursday till Monday)
Gerble72 (Thursday till Monday)
Braders (Saturday)
Bassa (Friday till Monday)
Vimes (Friday to Monday)
Alex (Friday to Monday)
K2nPH (Friday to Sunday)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not booked at of yet:

---------------------------------------------------------------

People who still might be going:

Ozy Be
Booped
DJ Twitchy
NSP Venomz

If there is anyone I've missed, I apologise. There are variables on who is taking who also...The Thursday 18th of May this year till the 22nd Monday, are the current days that are set for this so it all set in stone. I will be making bookings after March, may leave it a bit after if there is still things that need to be sorted out. I can book people in that have already confirmed and will add on to the OTHG meet up if need be.

The deposit for each person has now changed and you have to take 25% of each booking, this is here for next installements of the 3rd meet up, next year and changes may also be made.

I think it is probably for the best to book seperately for the next time so that we can make it easier for future installments.

Of course it will be easier booking at this location as it is in the middle of piers, easy to find location also.

I have also asked them to put in for more drink as we drank them dry. (Thanks to Shakey on this idea)

UseLessUK
01-21-2017, 02:11 PM
Greetings,

Well, FINALLY got logged in... IF ANYONE from ubisoft reads this then the policy of sending information on how to change your email address to an email account you may or may not have access to is rather pointless IF like me you no longer have access to it.

Anyway.. put me down as a "maybe" because the last time I said I was going I ended up in hospital being sliced and stuff, which left scars and hurt!

But the job gods being kind I may be working by then and will possibly be able to afford it, would only be for the weekend (Sat/Sun) but we'll see as it all depends on finances...

Edit: WHAT the forum tries to post the same post twice and then says I have to wait 60 seconds between posts.. SOMEONE REALLY NEEDS TO SORT OUT ALL THE ERRORS THIS CRAP SITE HAS!

bassa82
01-21-2017, 05:58 PM
Will be there from friday to monday :)

shakeyclaret
01-21-2017, 08:01 PM
I will 100% be going :)

Morfyboy
01-22-2017, 10:18 PM
YES! YES! YES!. Can't wait. Doubtful for Donna though. :)

TheBlazeJp
01-23-2017, 01:06 PM
Looking forward to seeing you all again. I'm a 100% Yes
Hope you are all well and having an awesome 2017 thus far

Rudemod 69
01-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Totally annoyed at you lot for snubbing Evo, and not feeling gaming at present (this could be due to working) but:

Bang me down. :D

The man from Del Morfy, he say YES!

Ozy Be
01-24-2017, 10:07 AM
hey amigos :)
hope I can, have a very expensive year ahead of me but I'll try my best to make it,
so a maybe for now, will update asap Nova mate ;)

Ozy Be
01-24-2017, 10:08 AM
edit; heard you the 1st time ubi you muppet forum

k2nph
01-24-2017, 10:08 PM
Yep me too.
I will def be there, just not sure which dates/or all, this will depend on work/mother in law (shes very ill, not that i need a note of approval)
Take it steady crew, look forward to seein u all again.
@Nova: Thanks for the thread bud. Its appreciated.😆

Morfyboy
02-06-2017, 05:27 AM
This is great. Something to look forward to again.. :) Get your names down gang. Make it happen, and make memories. You won't regret it. OTHG on Tour II. :)

gerble72
02-07-2017, 03:10 PM
hi if me and littlemo12 go it will be from the thursday till monday

Morfyboy
02-12-2017, 09:31 AM
Another day closer. :)

JetArtois
02-12-2017, 09:38 PM
I'll have to say maybe at the moment guys I'm afraid.

NovaDarkStorm
02-13-2017, 03:09 PM
Ok no worries, I am going to update the thread now. Will still need to also see what days people are going. So please notify me as it is really important.

NovaDarkStorm
03-06-2017, 01:55 PM
Bump

Initial Post is updated.

UseLessUK
03-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Greetings,

Sharon and I won't be attending Blackpool this year, she won't be in the UK until either late June or early July. And I just don't have the money to attend on my own, IF I do come in to some money before or during the early part of May then I may visit for a day. BUT there are no promises!

So fate has conspired against me yet again... think I've upset someone at some point :p

gerble72
03-13-2017, 10:11 AM
So me and littlemo12 booked train tickets and hotel so we shall see you there all being well

I see we have 15 names on the list that's booked. Last year we had 21 at one point
Come on guys it's a great laugh

Would be nice too see some new faces
As well as some old 😉

Braders77UK
03-13-2017, 06:45 PM
Looking forward to meeting you all on the Saturday... Wish I could stay longer than just a few hours, but I'm sure Nova can attest, any longer with me and I'll turn into an annoyance ;).

It'll be awesome ;)

gerble72
03-17-2017, 11:30 AM
9 weeks and counting
Who is getting a little excited?

Anymore names being added to that list
Come on gang you will love it

NovaDarkStorm
03-23-2017, 10:18 AM
More names would be great. It is closing in fast!

gerble72
03-23-2017, 10:35 AM
8 weeks and counting can I get a woop woop?

RidingMower
03-23-2017, 01:01 PM
8 weeks and counting can I get a woop woop?
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd284/Smirnoff1991/oscar-the-grouch.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/Smirnoff1991/media/oscar-the-grouch.jpg.html)

gerble72
03-30-2017, 03:52 PM
7 weeks today till Blackpool anyone want to join in the excitement with me 😃

Morfyboy
04-12-2017, 01:30 AM
Hey guys, This is my situation. I'v got 0 savings atm. Things have been tough of late, with Rent increase, council tax, getting re-assessed for my E.S.A. Etc, it's been a frekin pain.
Here's my dilemma.
I could easily save enough to make Blackpool, but and I can't stress this enough, it is both my girls birthdays in June. One on the 16th, and the other on the 30th. it's my eldest daughters 18th on the 30th. So, with tradition, this is gunna cost me.. The ONLY reason I've left this until now, is to see if I can make all of it work. I couldn't leave it longer without telling you guys, as that wouldn't be right for all concerned. Especially to My kids and Donna, and to Nova.

So, I'm afraid I won't be able to make this one guys. I don't want to go and have Frek all money to spend when last year I had enough without worrying. Cost of rooms, including train fair, taxi fairs would already come to 160.00. Plus spending money for 4 days, I'd need at least a minimum of 150.00. ( for meals, beer, etc ). I've tried getting a loan, but can't. I'm gutted. With Tia turning 18 too, we loose her child tax credits I June, which is 75 per week. I HAVE to take this into consideration too, because phone bill is due at the end of June also. ( heads battered ).

With the total cost of Blackpool coming to 300.00 (and that's very minimum spending cash) I could save in 5 weeks. But, this leaves me with only 4-5 weeks to save for 2 birthdays, and to organise and pre-pay for the venue where Tia will be wanting her 18th. This is something I can't not do for her. Bless her, she doesn't want loads, or expect anything extravagant. She only wants a family meal out at a nice restaurant. And gifts obviously. LoL.

I've gone over the figures loads guys. I'm gutted. From the heart, gutted. I guess this is just bad timing. I can't leave it another 3-4 weeks before I can give a definite yes or no, which is why I'm pulling out now. I had 200.00 already saved, which is why I said a huge 'Yes' straight away, but I had a visit from a bailiff for an old credit card from 7 frekin years ago that went unpaid.. Had to give him the 200.00 to get an agreement sorted.. Total w**ker he was too. Arrogant D**K.

So sorry guys.I'm really gunna hate missing this.

Nova, give me a DM on Twitter, or phone me so we can sort out paying you the cancellation fee.. :( Sorry for the hassle mate. Just can't be helped.

Got to be honest, this was so hard to face up to, and post my situation.. :/

If there's any chance I can get there for even 1 day, or 2, then I will.

Peace brothers.

gerble72
04-13-2017, 11:15 AM
It's getting closer 5 weeks to go
5 weeks till we are back hanging about the clubhouse IRL

@morfy 1 or 2 😊 would be better than none 😞

It's going to be fun 😊 OTHG for life

Morfyboy
04-15-2017, 07:18 AM
Well, looks like I'm able to go after all. Thank God. Looking forward to it guys, truly.

Also, just want to thank all the guys that offered to help me out.. I was shocked at just how many of my mates, TEAM OTHG, would do this.. Bless you all. ;)

gerble72
04-20-2017, 01:50 PM
4 weeks today come on guys let's start to get hyped 😎

Morfyboy
04-21-2017, 04:34 AM
Really Excited now. Looking through last years photos, and made me smile hugely. Made memories for sure.

Just to be clear, I'll be arriving on Friday, not Thursday now I'm able to go. So I'll be there Fri, Sat, Sunday night...

Looking forward to seeing you guys again, and meeting some new faces.. :)

JetArtois
04-24-2017, 05:19 PM
Not long for you all now, sorry I can't make it. Have fun, looking forward to photos and some tales.

NovaDarkStorm
04-25-2017, 02:23 PM
Good to know you can make it though Morf, that's the main thing.

Sorry you couldn't make it Jet, you will be greatly missed my friend. So many good laughs the last time and it is such a shame there isn't as many people who can make it this time around, real bummer for sure, but I don't wanna put this down because we will have to make it more merrier this time with who we have going. :) There is always next year for more of us to come. We should deffo do it for the same time again as it is a better season area.

Just a little over 3 weeks remaining on the situation too peeps. I am going in for over time tomoz to get some extra spends in for that weekend, really need to bang it in, especially when it comes to having a few days off with the bank holidays and easter just gone, I have to use a holiday pot, but I emptied it a few weeks ago to sort thngs out.

Money sucks... but it is so good...

gerble72
05-04-2017, 08:00 AM
2 weeks to go till the meet up woo hoo now if your excited can I get a hell yeah

bassa82
05-04-2017, 08:34 AM
Hell yeah :D
Counting the days!

JetArtois
05-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Sorry you couldn't make it Jet, you will be greatly missed my friend.

Cheers pal. X

gerble72
05-11-2017, 03:40 PM
1 week to go that's just 7 days till I meet up with some of you crazy cats Pity not everyone from last year is going but I will always have the memories looking forward to meeting some new folk this year see some of you soon 👍🏻 OTHG for life....

bassa82
05-15-2017, 08:39 AM
Getting close! Starting to feel the butterflies :)

k2nph
05-16-2017, 10:33 PM
hi gangsters!
well, only a couple of days now & we will be in blackpool again, my how time flies when youre old!!!
I have been road testing the retro game setup and all is working to plan, let battle commence!
Bassa no need for butterflies mate, it was as if we had all been mates for years, last year.
just one more night shift to get out the way & i'll be hammerin my way up the m62.
lookin forward to seein all you misfits again............
so laters all, see you all soon. :)

booped
05-17-2017, 08:09 AM
Sorry I won't be able to make it this year, hope you all have an amazing time :D

JoeRegular
05-17-2017, 09:47 AM
Hope you all have a cracking time, be safe, don't get pregnant ;D