PDA

View Full Version : Cant log in to uplay

soli83
01-19-2017, 09:07 PM
i cant log in to uplay but i can log in to this website, and apparently i got to log in to play dust which i bought on steam. HALP

Edit:
Ok i reset my password and i still cant log in with the password i JUST chose! And no i dont have any typos in my email or password when i try to log in. I heard everyone hated uplay but i just thought they were just complaining over trivial stuff, but a game platform that wont let you play the game you bought is pretty seriously bad.

Edit2:
Well now my account has been temporarily suspended because of too many log in attempts, says i can get around it by resetting my password again so i do and try to log back in and it says my account has been suspended because of too many log in attempts, says i can get around it by resetting my password again so i do and try to log back in and it says my account has been suspended because of too many log in attempts, says i can get around it by resetting my password again so i do and try to log back in and it says my account has been suspended because of too many log in attempts, says i can get around it by resetting my password again so i do and try to log back in and it says my account has been suspended because of too many log in attempts...

Im starting to think ubisoft has chimps instead of programmers... i mean if you have enough chimps banging on keyboards one of them is bound to randomly write code that they can call uplay and torture people with.

RJLupin2
02-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Edit2:
Well now my account has been temporarily suspended because of too many log in attempts, says i can get around it by resetting my password again so i do and try to log back in and it says my account has been suspended because of too many log in attempts, says i can get around it by resetting my password again so i do and try to log back in and it says my account has been suspended because of too many log in attempts, says i can get around it by resetting my password again so i do and try to log back in and it says my account has been suspended because of too many log in attempts, says i can get around it by resetting my password again so i do and try to log back in and it says my account has been suspended because of too many log in attempts...

I relate to this on a metaphysical level.

If you're still having an issue like I was (it's been two weeks, I hope you're not. jesus.) try resetting your password through the uplay forum.