PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard Spreadsheet

JesusFreke
01-19-2017, 06:29 AM
I've started a spreadsheet to track my best time for each race, and any other better times that I run across on the ghost race list. If anyone wants to add their times, feel free! The goal is to spur some friendly competition for the solo races :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ri-LG-XEctObbB0ujRw-3S7cy8g_ceozhK9qh4q8e_Y/edit?usp=sharing

ROBOLEADER
01-21-2017, 10:03 PM
*cracks neck and knuckles*

JesusFreke
01-22-2017, 12:09 AM
:D

JesusFreke
02-16-2017, 06:51 AM
Hmmm, so I think I might have just had a revelation. I was running race 3, trying to beat the best score I had seen of 1:03:80, but I was getting stuck around 1:03:90 or so, with my best being 1:03:85. And then, bam. I hit 1:03:60. I *think* the part where I gained the most time was just before where you can either enter the pipe at the top, take the normal tunnels or take the underground tunnel. Normally, I try to exit the cavern at the back of that room near the top, and then fly in a straight line to the pipe at the top. However, this time, I flew straight horizontally across that room and then veered up at the last minute to enter the pipe. The thought being that you lose speed when you're flying up (gaining altitude), so I stayed low to keep my speed up as long as possible, and then only took a brief slowdown as I steeply climbed, and then went right back to full speed as I hit the boost at the entrance of the pipe.