PDA

View Full Version : Gargoyle bug

iamtron
01-12-2017, 07:34 PM
I'm playing the Necromancer campain. I am on the Thoughts and Intentions level. Why is it that I cannot target the enemies Gargoyles with ANY spells, but they can freely hit my gargoyles with Spells. I look at the creature info for both and they say the same thing. This makes it very difficult as they tear through my armies with spells and I cannot do the same to them. After seeing them with gargoyles that couldn't be targetted with spells, I thought that was what I need to get and do the same. So I did that but they just tear through my gargoyles with spells, even though I cannot do the same to them. What gives?

Antalyan
01-12-2017, 08:01 PM
Gargoyles should be completely immune to magic. So you should not be able to cast spells on enemy gargoyles and your opponent should not be able to target your gargoyles.

DenisTheGreat
01-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Gargoyles should be completely immune to magic. So you should not be able to cast spells on enemy gargoyles and your opponent should not be able to target your gargoyles.

They are immune to NEGATIVE spells. But you can cast POSITIVE spells (like inner fire) on them.

Also there is one buggy artifact in the game - gauntlets that give you the lightning bolt spell, this can be used to kill gargs but this is an exception.