PDA

View Full Version : Grow Up game reset!

ziggurcat
01-05-2017, 05:46 PM
So I finished the game, upgraded everything to its fullest, found all of the crystals, etc... saved, quit, and left the challenges for another day. Booted up my game this evening to discover that my game reset to the very beginning? No continue option, even if I redownload my saved data from the cloud (which was the time I left it off at the previous evening), and still no option to continue.

Is there no ability to clean up any missing tasks post-game? Did something happen to cause my file to corrupt? Is there anything I can do right now to fix this problem?

Rocco96
01-07-2017, 07:22 PM
It happened to me too. PS4 version. I finished the story, reassembled the mother ship. Still needed to do the challenges and find half of the crystals. But next time I start the game, I started from the beginning, all my progress was lost.

ziggurcat
01-08-2017, 11:22 PM
That's exactly what happened to me. Except I had found all of the crystals, and had 38 challenges to finish. It might be an issue with finishing the game, maybe?If i bother to go through this thing again, which I doubt I will anytime soon because it ticked me right off, I probably won't end the game before doing everything.

Rocco96
01-09-2017, 07:53 PM
On the Facebook page for Grow Up I've read that the developers are aware of this problem, since September already. But they have no intention to fix it, they recommend to restore your saved game from a backup. That sucks.

I've contacted PS4 Store support, and asked for a refund because this game is defective.

ziggurcat
01-10-2017, 01:31 AM
Yeah, that doesn't exactly help if your back-up save file is also broken. It's good to know that the devs don't care enough to fix their game. someone mentioned on another site that this issue even happened with Grow Home. At any rate, I bit the bullet, and restarted the game. I've already finished it, and collected 100% of everything, including the challenges (which I did gradually as I progressed rather than wait until the end this time).

Good luck with your refund.