PDA

View Full Version : u guys have some info on the system requirements

PugWick_hehe
01-04-2017, 12:26 PM
I am sure that FOR HONOR will run on my system but i want te info for my friend i have a doubt with his CPU.

friend's CPU-i3 3220 desktop edition
my cpu - i7 4710 HQ 2.5 GHz 4 cores (8 logical cores)

i can easily run Rainbow six siege on my pc

my friend just got upgrade and he a bit new to this new gen gaming

FredEx919
01-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Minimum Requirements haven't been finalized just yet. Once they are, the full reqs will be posted here for everyone.

PugWick_hehe
01-04-2017, 04:50 PM
ANY idea when it will be given?

Haemmerst0rm
01-04-2017, 05:18 PM
Minimum Requirements haven't been finalized just yet. Once they are, the full reqs will be posted here for everyone.

Maybe a stupid question, but how are you calculating the minimum requirements for games? Are you testing it on different desktops with different GPU's, graphic cards etc...? Or am i having a wrong image? :p

Anyways, this game worked fine at high on my gaming laptop. I hope you're not changing it! :D

Kristian818
01-05-2017, 12:39 PM
I think there are programs that can decide what is the requirements (not counting extreme overcloak). It would too hard a task to test it on other pc's because when is a game "running good"? It depends on the person who views the game and if he thinks it runs good.

mrmojorisin316
01-05-2017, 05:42 PM
I think there are programs that can decide what is the requirements (not counting extreme overcloak). It would too hard a task to test it on other pc's because when is a game "running good"? It depends on the person who views the game and if he thinks it runs good.

Actually, it's pretty easy to tell how well a game runs on different system by how many FPS you get.

I.S.T.A.
01-06-2017, 03:46 AM
think you should prolly be wondering about more than just your processor when talkin about if your comp can run the game.

PugWick_hehe
01-06-2017, 04:38 AM
Oh sorry if u want my GPU then here it is-

My GPU- GTX 960m
Friend's GPU GTX 750 ti

well i didnt mention my gpu because i knew it could handle it and i opened the forum for my friend