PDA

View Full Version : When the Beta comes out looking to switch codes

Joe_Corleone
01-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Just getting this out there early. If I get a invite, and I was in the alpha, they messed up my system. So I will have a PS4 beta code and I'm looking for someone to swap for a Xbox One code.

FredEx919
01-02-2017, 05:51 PM
While we typically aren't able to change platforms during these events, you can check in with the support team over at http://support.ubi.com to see if they can help with the account change. You can get them via email or chat over on the support site.

Sallimar
01-02-2017, 05:58 PM
Just getting this out there early. If I get a invite, and I was in the alpha, they messed up my system. So I will have a PS4 beta code and I'm looking for someone to swap for a Xbox One code.

How did they mess it up? You would've had to pick it. Just make another account.

Joe_Corleone
01-02-2017, 11:00 PM
Yeah Fred I did that for the alpha and they said there was nothing they can do.

I didn't pick the wrong system there were a few people like me where mix ups happened.

Therefore if anyone wants to swap codes when beta comes out let me know.

FredEx919
01-03-2017, 11:06 PM
I'm coming back to this thread and going to close this up to avoid the trend from starting (second thread of this kind). As with previous events, if the need comes about we'll have a post stuck at the top of the forums for requesting and sharing invites. In the interest of avoiding confusion, please await more details regarding the beta. Once we have something ready, we'll share it with everyone.