PDA

View Full Version : My game doesnt even start :c...

CRAZYBRIT1
01-01-2017, 10:45 PM
i reinstalled verify all that **** (i play through steam) i have tried launching through Uplay and all that **** still does not do jack ****

samviner
01-01-2017, 11:48 PM
i reinstalled verify all that **** (i play through steam) i have tried launching through Uplay and all that **** still does not do jack ****

i got the egsact same problem i buy it 7 hour download and it starts then says 'oh no it crashed' please fix this ubisoft after i pay for flipping game and it dont even work :mad: also i cant even launch uplay please look into this it has annoyed me.

CRAZYBRIT1
01-02-2017, 04:14 AM
at least you game had the decency to tell you that it crashed XD my game wont show any sign of starting
except the fact that on steam it shows im playing steep then i stop playing steep

MrDrWatson
01-02-2017, 05:00 PM
I have the same problem. The game intalls direct x and the vc redistributal (or something) then it crashes with the message "Oh no it crashed". Pre-ordered it with season pass, had it pre loaded, unsinstalled, installed and it crashes. Waited for the patch, installed patch on a new install and it crashes. This game never worked.

Squire_007
01-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Same issue here, I can't even tell you how many threads there are about this. Ubisoft are not doing enough to get this resolved. I have had an open support ticket for weeks now...