PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Beta Console Change

GooEye727
12-30-2016, 09:52 PM
I'm so excited to get a chance to play the upcoming beta but I was wondering if there is a way to change the console I want to play on. I played in the closed alpha on PS4 but now I would like to play with my brother on Xbox ONE. Any assistance would be appreciated.

AlmightyWarlock
12-30-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm not sure if it works, but you could always try going to your settings and adding your xbox screenname and logging from there/choosing to use that screen name for the attached ubiaccount. If it doesn't work, in the Alpha we were given three "codes" for sharing which, I'm uncertain were system locked being that they were done through ubifriends and the ubi-account stuff, but you could always if given a code attempt to share it with your xbox screen-name giving it access.

This is all entirely conjecture and here-say, I have no proof that any of this would or will work in the event of the Betas release. Best of luck getting your code though, I loved the alpha on ps4 myself.

GooEye727
01-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the help. I'm afraid I'm not any closer to solving this issue :( . Thanks for trying though! :)

FredEx919
01-17-2017, 09:57 PM
The best place to check in would be with our support team over at http://support.ubi.com. This is less likely to be changed while the event is going, so I would check in with them now to see if they can handle the request.

ScaryDangerMan
01-18-2017, 02:55 AM
I originally signed up as pc. I played in one of the first pc tech tests. My pc died and im on xbox now. I emailed support a few weeks ago about switching and the only answer i got was to email again once keys were sent out. They took about 3 or 4 days to reply then so im not sure how well that system is going to work the week of the beta. I have enough friends on xbox that signed up that ill probably still be able to get a key but its kind of a shame if my pc key goes to waste and i can only give the friend passes out to friends i cant play with. All negativity aside i absolutely love this game and already pre ordered the gold edition

ScaryDangerMan
01-18-2017, 02:58 AM
Actually i just checked. This is the exact response i had "but if you are singed up, then we will be able to change your platform on the day that the Beta goes live if you are selected"

Webzero
01-18-2017, 03:50 AM
I have played a few cross platform games. This game is similar to Paragon who supports the cross play. I see nothing that would give either platform an advantage and was wondering why this was not a phase in alpha, so that minor bugs could be fixed before release? I am a die hard PC player and work with a bunch of cheap a$$es that wont spend the cash on a decent gaming rig. Either way I am definitely playing this game, just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there in hopes that others would want the same.

ScaryDangerMan
01-18-2017, 04:40 AM
The main reason games arnt cross platform is because it requires the platforms companies to work together on servers and other set ups. Which is why the vast majority of cross platform games are pc/microsoft or pc/sony. Since xbox and sony are each others main competitors the chances are slim to none of them working together. I prefer pc gaming but the problem with pc games is hacking is much more prominent and harder to prevent which can completely ruin a game.

topeira1980
01-18-2017, 09:54 AM
Actually i just checked. This is the exact response i had "but if you are singed up, then we will be able to change your platform on the day that the Beta goes live if you are selected"

umm... sorry to be that vulture, but if for any reason you cant change your PC key than, maybe, if you don't mind, you can send it over this way here?....
I havent played For Honor at all yet (nor any closed beta or alpha ever) and i can't wait to give it a spin. i've been ogling at streams of this game for so long without playing it - the frustrations. the TEASE!! i know it's my own fault. im weak....

easy101st_978
01-18-2017, 11:25 AM
FIZ O REGISTO PARA O BETA.
COM O EMAIL DA MINNHA CONTA DA PS4 , AO FAZER LOGIN O UTILIZADOR FICOU COMO EASY101ST-978 E A CONTA QUE UTILIZO NA PS4 "EASY506-CO" FICOU ASSOCIADA A CONTA DITA
MAS NAS INFORMAÇÕES DA CONTA EASY 101ST _978 ME DA INFORMAÇÃO QUE A CONTA NÃO ESTA: " De momento, não tens acesso a nenhuma alfa ou beta de jogos."