PDA

View Full Version : Shinier than gold, 2 challenges keeps resetting

Freakiebeakie
12-30-2016, 09:49 AM
Hello Peeps of Ubisoft,

I got the Shinier than gold achievement but 2 of my challenges keep resetting.
The challenges All scores ans Snowpark are resetting every time i restart the game.
it is super annoying because i had a pretty nice score on snowpark and now it is gone and i can redo it every day :(

and one other thing, i cant join or invite some of my friends, it gives me a error.
it is always with the same friends, others can join or be invited without problems.

other than that i am really happy with the game, last update was awesome!
cant wait for more content to be released :)

UbiNoty
12-31-2016, 02:22 AM
Hi Freakiebeakie - are you a PC player? It's possible that your challenges are resetting because they aren't saving properly due to a connectivity issue - and this might be linked to your friends error issue as well. You can search for "Connectivity Troubleshooting" for whichever platform you're on here. (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/5018) Hopefully that helps fix your problems. Otherwise, please submit a ticket to support so we can look further into it :D Happy new years!

Freakiebeakie
01-03-2017, 03:16 PM
i tried them like 10 times and 10 times a connection problem??
Are you kidding me? i did the last 4 or 5 challanges all on 1 day in 1 session, i close the game and only those 2 are not saved.
the next day i start the game and notice they are not saved so i redo them, after that close the game restart and again not saved.

this is a freaking problem with the Ubisoft cloud, fix it asap.

Freakiebeakie
01-09-2017, 05:28 PM
opened a ticket but it is ignored completely :(

EchoeSierra
01-10-2017, 10:00 PM
I have the same problem.
I posted this thread on french forum but no response. http://forums-fr.ubi.com/showthread.php/109430-Bug-de-sauvegarde-challenge-quot-tous-les-scores-quot-et-quot-snowpark-quot

I tried them several time and there are only those two challenges that are not saved.

Mad3no
01-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Yea.. Exact same problem here and i wouldn't bet on connectivity troubleshooting or ticket opening to fix it . Its seems more like a game issue. Looking forward to further patchs.

dmss1987
01-23-2017, 07:39 PM
Have exact same ussue! Also one mountain story of northface keeps resetting as incomplete. I'm pc player. And had couple times a 'disconnected' message - maybe thats a problem. Looking for patch and ability ti reset progress on any challenge..

Benzka2k
01-24-2017, 04:52 PM
Hi Freakiebeakie - are you a PC player? It's possible that your challenges are resetting because they aren't saving properly due to a connectivity issue - and this might be linked to your friends error issue as well. You can search for "Connectivity Troubleshooting" for whichever platform you're on here. (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/5018) Hopefully that helps fix your problems. Otherwise, please submit a ticket to support so we can look further into it :D Happy new years!

Its not a connectivity issue! Its a Game issue. All of my Friends and I have the same problem on PC. But why should i do the 2 challenges if i cant earn money from them... Very frustrating

IIFFRRIITT
01-26-2017, 10:35 PM
Same problem here.
CASE NUMBER

Im adding that I don't have this problem anymore since the last update 1.04

My spec:
Pc
Win 10 pro, Anniversary.
MB: M5A97 R2.0
AMD FX-6350 3.9GHz
Radeon R9 390 Nitro 8 gb (Driver 16.12.2)
16 gb ram 1600 mhz
I play with a wired xbox 360 controller.

Tristen_Sinanju
01-26-2017, 11:14 PM
I've had the same problem since day 1. it's pretty much the only thing keeping me from finishing the game so far.

RAULETI
01-27-2017, 01:14 AM
Same problem on PC.