PDA

View Full Version : Hello, looking for players to learn and play with!

Sntry_Trrt
12-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Hello, my name is Daniel and I have been a avid player of RS6. I currently suck at the game right now but I would love to learn and play with you!

I am currently open to about 2 or 3 people, depending on my real life friends.

My dream is to eventually become a competitive team and win tournaments! I know this is a huge stretch but I will hope we can eventually reach this goal and evolve as a player together!

Please either add me on Uplay or Steam. The following are my usernames:

Steam: smartydaniel
(I have multiple accounts, the account should look like this: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611982)

Uplay: Smartydaniel

TBR_Sly
12-30-2016, 04:38 PM
You are more than welcome to join our community to level up with us !

TS : ts.blackrosegaming.net

SF_LostBoy
12-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Hey there,

You might think, oh no not this guy again with his Team Special Forces communicty clan whatever thing. Well hear me out please...
So we run a Team called Special Forces. It has over 1000 gamers for several games. Our Siege division has 250+ members of which 200+ actively playing weekly.
We have people from all over the world, all ranks and all ages.

We are a casual clan that likes to have fun and is all about being friendly and mature. If you however feel the needs for competitive play like:
- Semi serious ranked games
- Serious ranked premade teams
- ESL ladders
- ESL Go4

Then we do offer ooportunities for these as well. Many people are up for semi serious ranked games as well as casuals, thought the more serious games are also easy to set up on our community.

Come check us out!
www.team-sf.com