PDA

View Full Version : Which Faction will you choose and why?

jackofett93
12-21-2016, 11:04 PM
I've haven't decided between knights or vikings because I need look at numbers of people who's joining and I will go for the least joined cause i like to give a helping hand for struggle's

Jimmy__Rustler
12-21-2016, 11:15 PM
Knights, purely because I just love the Conqueror and Lawbringer so much. I don't plan on paying attention to how many join each side, rather just go with who I like.

AlmightyWarlock
12-21-2016, 11:18 PM
I chose Vikings. It isn't really a popularity game though, you should go with what you feel most fits you.

As per why- because I'm not a keyboard warrior who hides behind a number statistic like it's the final say of a factions worth/value.

SyntheticDuckie
12-21-2016, 11:27 PM
It is a popularity game. Don't let people fool you. Go Knights or get trashed.

:)

Orisoll
12-21-2016, 11:36 PM
Knights for me. I really love the look of the Warden and Lawbringer.

DEUS VULT!

jackofett93
12-21-2016, 11:47 PM
Any Samurai's people they can't be bad?

davek1979-2
12-22-2016, 12:22 AM
Knights. Mostly because I used to train in swordsmanship and funnily some elements of the German school of fencing actually made it into the game.

FoodTruck.RA
12-22-2016, 12:36 AM
Knights, because they are the most badass. Vikings would be my second choice.

Snekzz
12-22-2016, 01:30 AM
i would probably choose vikings since uh i'm from iceland which is pretty cool i guess :

feuerundblut
12-22-2016, 03:18 AM
Knights for me cause I am a medieval fencer in real life and I should stick to my style. My second choice would be samurais cause I lived in Japan and I love this country.

Well, I lived in Sweden too but choices have to be made...

SyntheticDuckie
12-22-2016, 03:55 AM
Knights for me cause I am a medieval fencer in real life and I should stick to my style. My second choice would be samurais cause I lived in Japan and I love this country.

Well, I lived in Sweden too but choices have to be made...

Oh deadly, I'm going to Japan in April. Anywhere special I should check out?

feuerundblut
12-22-2016, 06:48 AM
Oh deadly, I'm going to Japan in April. Anywhere special I should check out?

So many places. Where to start? If you go to tokyo, try Akiba, the electronic market, especially on sundays, tsukiji the fish market (have to go early), the usual Shibuya, Shinjuku and Yoyogi shrine tour. If you like castles, try Odawara, beautiful scenery with the ocean nearby. Ueno park for Sakura if you go beginning of April. Sakuragicho in Yokohama has a lovely riviera.

If Kansai, Himeji castle and Miyajima are where you should definitely go along with Kyoto to visit. If Kyushuu, Nagasaki is a beautiful city.

Try the Onsen, the japanese bath, it's great.

Avirex_Idyll
12-22-2016, 08:26 AM
I have to go with the Samurai. I spent some time overseas while in the Army so I am really bias towards them.

I have noticed that not a lot are choosing Samurai, that's ok, because as the overview of the Samurai faction says: "we samurai are out numbered, each of our warriors must be the match of ten of our enemies".

FixDaDeadCat
12-22-2016, 11:09 AM
I'm a viking because who doesn't want to swing an haxe or an hulbert and smashing peoples whith a shield ? I think i'll play warlord a lot.

N1GTHCR0W
12-22-2016, 03:18 PM
i am samurai ,i love the japanese culture #OROCHI4THEWIN

Stormstriker90
12-22-2016, 03:49 PM
Knights all the way! I'm a huge medieval buff, and I love that this game accurately portrays the weapons and style of a true Knight!

UlfhednaR_BEAST
12-22-2016, 04:28 PM
I go with Vikings because of their complete fearlessness, their strong faith in the Gods and their passion in battles. Also, they looks the most badass, in my opinion. :) From day 1 of release, the first thing i will do - it's create a thread for the guys, who's main characters is Vikings, to play as a group of these warriors only.

jackofett93
12-22-2016, 08:29 PM
In my opinion the best looking are the Samurai and I was really unbeatable with them.
BUT I STILL CAN'T DECIDE I NEED HELP!!!!! Convince Me PLZ!!

ReReminiscence
12-22-2016, 09:10 PM
Weeb life for life here. Not to mention people know m for my Rochi no life status

Lei_Date
12-22-2016, 09:19 PM
I choice Samurai even thou I am Welsh/ English I had an massive love for there way of life and weapons to me it what an person feel in there heart and soul and with me it an soul of the samurai but in the end each side has it onw coolness factor. Ubisoft did an great job in setting up the classes to look like what they would if an triple threat fight would take place with the 3 group

Necrolord56
12-22-2016, 09:44 PM
I've haven't decided between knights or vikings because I need look at numbers of people who's joining and I will go for the least joined cause i like to give a helping hand for struggle's

Me too i can't choose beetween them, i have a soul of a vagabond, so im choose one character from each factions until I mastered them.

Remember, you don't need to always choose.

jackofett93
12-22-2016, 11:10 PM
Weeb life for life here. Not to mention people
know m for my Rochi no life status
Funny coming from a "HardCore" AC player.
Let's get back to the Topic here on :)

SyntheticDuckie
12-23-2016, 12:40 AM
So many places. Where to start? If you go to tokyo, try Akiba, the electronic market, especially on sundays, tsukiji the fish market (have to go early), the usual Shibuya, Shinjuku and Yoyogi shrine tour. If you like castles, try Odawara, beautiful scenery with the ocean nearby. Ueno park for Sakura if you go beginning of April. Sakuragicho in Yokohama has a lovely riviera.

If Kansai, Himeji castle and Miyajima are where you should definitely go along with Kyoto to visit. If Kyushuu, Nagasaki is a beautiful city.

Try the Onsen, the japanese bath, it's great.

Awesome stuff. Going for a month, already have a place in Tokyo ready to goooo.

Thanks for the tips!

SyntheticDuckie
12-23-2016, 12:41 AM
Funny coming from a "HardCore" AC player.
Let's get back to the Topic here on :)

I already told you.

Go Knight or be square.

:P

THAMONK5
12-23-2016, 10:03 AM
I will be playing knight stuck with knight on the alpha and loved them. I really like the knights armour hope theres lots of customization with the armour to. Cant wait.

Necrolord56
12-23-2016, 12:25 PM
I search deeper and most of people choose knight, for what you say before this leave you samurai and knight.

Samurai and viking are nearly equal, but the lore of the game say samurais are in numerical inferiority compared to other factions.

If you want to pick the less pick faction or the outnumbered one, the samurai faction is the most logical choice i think.

waraidako
12-23-2016, 02:07 PM
Obviously going Viking, because I'm a Swede. Praise Odin.

jackofett93
12-23-2016, 02:45 PM
I search deeper and most of people choose knight, for what you say before this leave you samurai and knight.
Samurai and viking are nearly equal, but the lore of the game say samurais are in numerical inferiority compared to other factions.

If you want to pick the less pick faction or the outnumbered one, the samurai faction is the most logical choice i think.
Thanks for the advice well soon found out the lead faction in the beta.

Avirex_Idyll
12-23-2016, 07:39 PM

While the samurai are lacking in numbers, we more than make up for it in the area of skill. BRING IT!

Necrolord56
12-24-2016, 12:59 AM
While the samurai are lacking in numbers, we more than make up for it in the area of skill. BRING IT!

And im gonna test yours famous samurais skills don't worry about that, i never turn back from a challenge.

GewaltSam
12-25-2016, 07:25 PM
I think they should teach us more about Vikings.

delta squad 100
12-26-2016, 02:50 PM
obviously going samurai, my kensei was destructive yet graceful in the last beta and hopefully ill get to do the same with the nobushi.

iHunny
12-26-2016, 03:02 PM
The Warborn cos how they look, the Valkyrie looks awesome that I seen.

Derity
12-26-2016, 03:13 PM
Well the only real difference of choosing a faction so far is the Emblem that you get.

And right now I think the Viking Emblem (Circular Shield) allows you to make much better custom shield emblems, so yeah. Viking.

With this said, apparently there are rewards for each season now in that territorial system thing, so if it turns into how other games have it (X Faction has more people, so X Faction gets more rewards) then I'll just join X Faction for the rewards.

keizersozer
12-27-2016, 11:21 AM
I keep seeing video were in a team you get a mix of classes from different faction.
I don't know if it's because we only saw the alpha beta but if it in release we get to play in team with a samurai, knight and a viking can we really say that there a fighting on the same team for different factions?

Greek_Wolf_Guru
12-27-2016, 05:41 PM
No matter what faction you choose, you can still use any hero. The Faction War is it's own little war, where you fight for dominance on the world map.

As for me, I will be going Knights, as my favorite heroes are in there, and I think they are the most likely to win the Faction War!

Chark19
12-27-2016, 06:09 PM
Knights faction for me.
But can I not play with friends who picked Samurai in coop multiplayer?!

Dez_troi_aR
12-27-2016, 06:56 PM
I will go for knights, though i am having a hard time to make a desicion ;)

keizersozer
12-28-2016, 09:41 AM
No matter what faction you choose, you can still use any hero. The Faction War is it's own little war, where you fight for dominance on the world map.

As for me, I will be going Knights, as my favorite heroes are in there, and I think they are the most likely to win the Faction War!

does that mean you can only play in team with people who chose the same faction as yours?

badrackas
12-28-2016, 11:19 AM
because Samurai Fight For Honor!

UlfhednaR_BEAST
12-28-2016, 04:02 PM
because Samurai Fight For Honor!

as well as the Vikings

UlfhednaR_BEAST
12-28-2016, 04:10 PM
I have noticed that not a lot are choosing Samurai, that's ok, because as the overview of the Samurai faction says: "we samurai are out numbered, each of our warriors must be the match of ten of our enemies".

hah. According to the Stamford Bridge battle legend: single Viking defended this bridge for more than an hour and defeated 40 enemies. So bring it on, warrior of the rising sun! :D