PDA

View Full Version : Servers not working?

Tristanesk
12-21-2016, 11:39 AM
I've been trying to join multiplayer mode and inviting my friend to play Coop but whenever i try to do so it says i have to connect. Whenever i try to connect it doesn't work and sends me to the main menu. I Bought the game yesterday and really enjoyed playing it on ps3, i hope i can enjoy it on PC aswell

Patdapanda
12-21-2016, 02:34 PM
A friend and I had the same problem until the last 5 hours and it seems to be still broken.
Does the coop mode normally works?

best regards

HopeIsReal
12-21-2016, 03:50 PM
same here... im not able to connect to mutiplayer since yesterday.. i hope the servers not dead... coz i really like this game... weve been waiting for the servers to go up..

HopeIsReal
12-21-2016, 03:51 PM
u cant do coop coz of u cant connect to the server online.. being online is the only way to play coop..

HopeIsReal
12-21-2016, 03:52 PM
I've been trying to join multiplayer mode and inviting my friend to play Coop but whenever i try to do so it says i have to connect. Whenever i try to connect it doesn't work and sends me to the main menu. I Bought the game yesterday and really enjoyed playing it on ps3, i hope i can enjoy it on PC aswell

u cant play on pc. coz of the server is noy yet up..
we'll wait for it.

PERSEO_VZLA
12-23-2016, 11:44 PM

hi check your local network if use vware o some virtual net disable all only local active