PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki

Coma_Cola
12-19-2016, 11:08 PM
I dont know if this is a glitch or its truly meant to be in the game (i pray to god that its not...) but this massive blob of flesh and organs DOES NOT FLINCH AFTER ANY DAMAGE DEALT. I hit this dude in the head with multiple heavy top attacks and he just sat there and looked at me. Light, heavy or combo attacks do nothing to this whale of a person. I cant kill this guy due to every time i attack and land a hit he started his attack a split second after mine and follows up with a combo that i cant block because i flinch after this attack. Please please PLEASE fix this or alter it.

SpacePremier
12-19-2016, 11:29 PM
its his stance to ignore the first hit and recieve mini damage but after that take more extra damage but if you are saying after first hit he still not flinch after attacked well maybe a glitch (i main shugoki)

Dark-Thomy
12-20-2016, 12:04 AM
Isn't there a perk that does something similar ?

tigerguy529
12-23-2016, 03:02 AM
It's not a glitch, that's one of his passive abilities. Every couple of seconds, he gets something equivalent to hyper armor in Dark Souls, where he cannot flinch, but this passive brakes after a single attack, so you have to try to break the hyper armor with a quick attack, back away from the counter attack, and THEN go on the offensive. You can see when he gets the passive back because there's a little flashing white animation on his model