PDA

View Full Version : Any GOOD Warlord gameplay?

Razor__Fox
12-19-2016, 01:20 PM
Obviously looking for non NDA Violating footage, but all the gameplay of the warlord I have seen thus far has been people who appear to have never played this (or any other fighting) game in their lives, spamming the same attack from the same direction etc.

Has anyone found any footage of a decent player using any of the new classes (specifically the warlord)?

KidCrypt0
12-19-2016, 01:58 PM
Probably not, as all the new classes have only been released this technical testing and it's been under NDA. So the only people who probably have footage cannot release it, or the ones that do have permission aren't seasoned players for the new classes. To be quite honest, I'm a quick learning, good gamer, and generally preform really well. No one in this game is "GOOD" yet.

Razor__Fox
12-19-2016, 02:46 PM
Yeah I take your point, when I say "good" footage I just want a decent/competent player so I can get an idea of how the class plays.

KidCrypt0
12-19-2016, 04:00 PM
My personal opinion about a competent warlord player, is they're extremely strong. They have strong lung/gap closer even though those kinds of move are generally easy to block because it's always an overhead attack. Still good for quickly moving in on a target. They have very strong attack power and have quick heavy strike chains. The fact that their class is based around a defensive play style gives them a great general advantage. A lot of defense and health makes them hard to deal with in a 1v1 scenario. They also have attacks that cannot be flinched/interrupted easily. Naturally in combat you and your opponent swing nearly the same time, but your opponent swings slightly sooner than you. Most classes would flinch and their swing wouldn't connect. As a warlord most of the time you will still follow through and connect. They have great skills and passives for all the game modes. Over all a solid class and a force to be reckoned with. If you get very good at blocking attacks and can quickly guardbreak counter often and effectively. You will be nearly untouchable with the ability to quickly kill your opponent when the time comes.

GASSAD_1
12-19-2016, 05:08 PM
i, played a lot as warlord, and love it. Have great defense, counter and survival. I recorded everything....but... NDA :(
My best online match is 20/1 is a very versatily class. I recomend.
Sorry about my english.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
12-19-2016, 05:30 PM
i, played a lot as warlord, and love it. Have great defense, counter and survival. I recorded everything....but... NDA :(
My best online match is 20/1 is a very versatily class. I recomend.
Sorry about my english.

if they will let you to share it - make sure to share it with us in this thread, mate.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
12-19-2016, 05:33 PM
No one in this game is "GOOD" yet.

bro, i've seen a good berserker on youtube. :) I mean, really good berserker. I will try to find this video again to share it with all of you. He does amazing things. Also, i've seen a lot of other players with other characters who'se been pretty strong at it.