PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Dagger

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 12:49 AM
My husband and I were playing this game and we cannot find a way to get to the dagger at the beginning of the game. We are in the right room, but see no way to get up to the dagger! Help!

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 12:49 AM
My husband and I were playing this game and we cannot find a way to get to the dagger at the beginning of the game. We are in the right room, but see no way to get up to the dagger! Help!

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 01:09 AM
lol, that's cute that you guys are playin it together http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Now, if you are where I think you are, you must go from where you are looking at the dagger through the wall and go around to the other side of the room. (that's kind of vague -- hope it helps. sorry)

However, if you've already done that, you're probably in the biggest problem area -- the one with the massive statue. if you're there, just drop down from where you enter and crawl along the ledges and pillars and make your way upwards to the dagger.

XyZspineZyX
12-06-2003, 01:29 AM
Approach the center of the statue and wall run up. You should now be standing on the lower hand. Run towards the right and wall run up this wall and JUMP off as you reach the peak of your wall run - to jump over to the other hand. You should then be able to go to the right, climb up and then back to the left, near the head.

This part is tricky and I've seen quite a few people spend a lot of time on it.

You've got to run up the head and jump. Just before you touch the opposite wall, you've got to press and hold jump. Your character should use the wall to jump off - release jump and then, as you near the other side, press and hold jump again. The idea is to form a rythm of pressing and releasing jump so that you can climb up the passage - when you reach the top you'll automatically grab onto the ledge where you can use jump to pull yourself up.

http://www.writeopen.com/pop/pop-dagger.jpg