PDA

View Full Version : I hope someone can invite me.

zhazha9527
12-13-2016, 03:10 AM
I like this game very much. But not qualified, I hope a friend can invite me. dear my lord ,would you give me a chance to fight by your side Thank you
UPLAY ID zhazha9527

zhazha9527
12-13-2016, 03:17 AM
if you arent qualified... howd you get to these forums to request to play? if you are here, you should have had an invite form UBI

I bought it. But I didn't get the mail. Tomorrow can not go to play, so I hope someone can invite me
My English is poor. Don't know you can understand.?

ShuyinVardiz
12-13-2016, 04:44 AM
Your english is untrained, yeah, but good enough to understand. I got an invite (thank the gods / or ubi!) but have none to share left.
As far as I've noticed during the previous Alpha the shouts for invites have been big but mostly satisfied as each invited player usually
gets up to three invites with his own. If I happen to end up with one of mine to spare I'll come back.
Otherwise I guess as soon as the invites get noticed I expect someone else will share one with you.

MouchouMan
12-13-2016, 08:46 AM
zhazha9527 Add me and I send you an invite so you can start preloading it before the Test 2 starts

zhazha9527
12-13-2016, 10:24 AM
I bought it. But I didn't get the mail. Tomorrow can not go to play, so I hope someone can invite me
My English is poor. Don't know you can understand.?
Thank you and may God bless you

zhazha9527
12-13-2016, 10:25 AM
Your english is untrained, yeah, but good enough to understand. I got an invite (thank the gods / or ubi!) but have none to share left.
As far as I've noticed during the previous Alpha the shouts for invites have been big but mostly satisfied as each invited player usually
gets up to three invites with his own. If I happen to end up with one of mine to spare I'll come back.
Otherwise I guess as soon as the invites get noticed I expect someone else will share one with you.

Thank you and may God bless you

zhazha9527
12-13-2016, 10:29 AM
zhazha9527 Add me and I send you an invite so you can start preloading it before the Test 2 starts
Thank you God bless you. I've got the invitation. But my friend didn't get an invitation. I asked him to add you. I hope you can invite him. Thank you very much.

AliceWzRabbit
12-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Hey, guy, I also like this game.But,unfortunately, I missed the alpha test, and this test I applied for but received no reply, I really want to enjoy this game, if it is good enough, I would like to pre-order it. Please have mercy on the unfortunate people,and give me a chance to play this game.God bless U.
And this is my uplay ID:TMmustdie
Thank you very much.

CryoPh0bia
12-13-2016, 12:54 PM
Would like an invite too, but I guess Ubi didnt think for some reason that inviting all of the EU would be fair. I dont understand why half of the countries are invite for the test and the other half arent, so even if you sign up for the beta test you wont be invited, why even have the option there if oyu lock people out before.

CZ-BackPa
12-13-2016, 04:48 PM
Hello, if anyone can invite me, i will happy.

Isarafil
12-13-2016, 05:22 PM
Hello,

if someone got a invite left over could you please add and invite my friend "FortisUmbra" so we can enjoy it together.

CZ-BackPa
12-13-2016, 05:36 PM
OK, I have it. Thanx.

CaptainHamshack
12-13-2016, 06:46 PM
I think everyone was super hyped for this test release, especially those who were lucky to play the alpha.
If you have a little invitation left in your box, As a fighting game player (street fighter V, Chivalry and dark souls pvp) Ii would really appreciate if you give it to me, and i will party up with you, hoping to be able to share some fighting experiences. so if you seek a sparring partner, just think about me ^^
end of this lamming post, have fun on the tech test

FredEx919
12-13-2016, 07:16 PM
Hello all,

Please use the thread at the top of these forums for requesting / sharing of invites. You can find the link below.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1533500-PC-Technical-Test-Invite-Request-Sharing