PDA

View Full Version : Could this the next great Ubi franchise?

Joe_Corleone
12-11-2016, 09:20 PM
I loved the alpha, can't wait for the beta, and more importantly the full release. With that being said, after playing the alpha I felt as if this could be the next big franchise for Ubisoft. There are so many great warrior factions throughout history that a game like this could incorporate into future titles. Don't get me wrong I'm all in with Vikings, Knights, and Samurai, but if the game is successful, there could be such amazing ideas for future games. What do you guys think?

Desperaato
12-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Really hoping this game would be the first Ubisoft game that i actually enjoy, beta was great. All the other games they have puplished have not been for me.

magicyak99
12-12-2016, 08:22 PM
I really hope that they go far with this game. There are a wide variety of factions in real world history to consider adding as well as incorporating fantasy factions like in Lord of the rings, to a possible second for honor game?
i honestly can not wait to see what will come of the future, I just hope that it keeps coming.

Pope138
12-14-2016, 06:47 PM
I can't think of any other warriors throughout history that would be a good fit for this game. All the other suggestions I've read in this forum seem too similar to one or more of the already available factions. I worry that shoe-horning more into the game would be nothing more than fan service and ultimately dilute the experience. I've had similar fears about other games and have been proven wrong, so who knows.

BananaBlighter
12-15-2016, 12:36 AM
I don't think Assassin's Creed is gonna get replaced any time soon. And TBH I just don't think For Honor has anywhere near as much potential for future sequels. With AC you can literally go anywhere in history (that has urban areas), but with For Honor it's gonna be hard to find 3 factions for another game that are all unique and evenly matched, let alone for more games after that. It would end up having to go down the fantasy route and that's not where I want this game to go.