PDA

View Full Version : Time Of Day not working

Siddman
12-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Hey all
I've noticed lately the Time of Day toggle button doesn't work anymore, sun position is stuck where it initially spawns at each specific drop point.

Anybody else experiencing similar issue?

tnx
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
WORKAROUND AVAILABLE - by xGBx Boogie

Found the workaround for this. Tested this numerous times. All you need to do is re-complete the mountain story "The Forest" on the back side of Mount Blanc.

After you follow the rider to the end by the lake, you will be able to change the time of day again.

Bug appears on each restart, so you have to redo this step.

Mad3no
12-12-2016, 01:07 AM
Same here, even the notification on the bottom left telling you to use the D-pad to change time of day is gone.

Stephen220378
12-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Same on PS4 for me, the option has just totally disappeared.

Dyrian34
12-15-2016, 10:56 AM
Why it not function? UBISOFT solve this problem becouse, some time dont function D-pad UP but now is disappear forever. I play long time without possible change time of day. I hav 25 level, helicopter free! But i dont possible change sun position!! I crying because is veri nice thing in game.

Pleas UBISOFT solve this fast.

hari_patriots
12-15-2016, 03:00 PM
yes, mine is gone as well .. No Message and hittinīthe Button does not work either .. ( PS4 / Disc Edition / Gold Edition )

xGBx Boogie
12-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Found the workaround for this. Tested this numerous times. All you need to do is re-complete the mountain story "The Forest" on the back side of Mount Blanc.

After you follow the rider to the end by the lake, you will be able to change the time of day again.

hari_patriots
12-16-2016, 09:33 AM

Nice find, but how did you tested it multiple times, when it works after the mountain story ? Does ist stop working afterwards ?

xGBx Boogie
12-16-2016, 09:45 AM
Nice find, but how did you tested it multiple times, when it works after the mountain story ? Does ist stop working afterwards ?

By multiple times I meant through the past couple days. Being each time when you reload into the game, it bugs out again, so I just re-play that mountain story and it has worked the past 5 times I've booted the game back up the past couple days.

Dyrian34
12-16-2016, 09:50 AM

xGBx Boogie THANKS

I try it and your solution work. Many thanks for your idea. I try long time found solution but on bad place. This is what I need.

PS: Function only in one game after restarting possible change Day time disappear. Must over again play The forest. :( I try find permanently solution.

xGBx Boogie
12-16-2016, 09:55 AM
xGBx Boogie THANKS

I try it and your solution work. Many thanks for your idea. I try long time found solution but on bad place. This is what I need.

No problem, I knew I had to share this after testing it out, making sure it wasn't a fluke. Now just for this solution to be pinned under the time of day workaround.

Siddman
12-16-2016, 10:23 AM

Fantastic find Boogie, thank you. I suspected it had to do something with Mont Blanc, because the glitch appeared when I started doing challenges/stories there.