PDA

View Full Version : Major issue with AC3! Urgent help needed!

flops031GER
12-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Hi everyone!

So I was playing Assassin's Creed III on PC. I just finished The memory "The Foam and the Flames". After that it puts you in the open world right in front of the next mission.
However I did not directly start it. I liberated a fort, and upgraded my ship in Davenport before going back to New York and starting the mission. When I started it I saw the cutscene of Haytham and Connor ruddering the little boat (probably to reach the Aquila). But when it put me in the loading screen after that, my game crashed. When I booted it up again, my Tomahawk, the sling-traps, the explosive traps, the bow and the decoys completely were gone from my inventory. I can still see the quiver on Connor with no arrows in it, but everything else is just GONE. Like it straight up just has been removed from the game. Also I lost all my money. Now the worst of all: The main mission is gone. I can not find it on the map or elsewhere. Going back to the position where Haytham stood and waited for you to start the mission I see he is gone, so no way to continue the story of the game. Can anyone help me??